Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comDenmarkSuperligaSilkeborg - FC Copenhagen
Denmark. Superliga. Regular Season - 18

Silkeborg vs FC Copenhagen prediction, betting tips and odds

19.02 Sunday

15:00 CET

JYSK park

Silkeborg
Draw
FC Copenhagen

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
L
L
D
W
W
W
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
3FC Copenhagen17836827
4Silkeborg17737224

Performance last matches

17

played

17

home

away

total

27 : 25

goals

28 : 20

1.6 : 1.5

goals avg

1.6 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

FC Copenhagen

02.09.2022

1-0

(1-0)

Silkeborg

FC Copenhagen

27.06.2022

0-2

(0-0)

Silkeborg

FC Copenhagen

11.05.2022

2-1

(1-0)

Silkeborg

Silkeborg

14.04.2022

3-1

(0-0)

FC Copenhagen

Silkeborg

07.11.2021

0-0

(0-0)

FC Copenhagen

FC Copenhagen

25.07.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Silkeborg

FC Copenhagen

30.08.2020

1-3

Silkeborg

Silkeborg

23.02.2020

1-1

(1-0)

FC Copenhagen

FC Copenhagen

28.09.2019

4-2

(4-0)

Silkeborg

Silkeborg

18.03.2018

1-3

(1-2)

FC Copenhagen

FC Copenhagen

23.09.2017

4-0

(2-0)

Silkeborg

Silkeborg

19.03.2017

1-3

(0-0)

FC Copenhagen

FC Copenhagen

15.10.2016

2-0

(2-0)

Silkeborg

Silkeborg

13.04.2015

0-4

(0-2)

FC Copenhagen

FC Copenhagen

22.11.2014

1-0

(1-0)

Silkeborg

Silkeborg

20.07.2014

0-0

(0-0)

FC Copenhagen

Silkeborg

01.04.2013

1-0

(0-0)

FC Copenhagen

FC Copenhagen

10.03.2013

3-1

(2-0)

Silkeborg

FC Copenhagen

23.09.2012

5-0

(4-0)

Silkeborg

FC Copenhagen

23.05.2012

2-1

(1-0)

Silkeborg

Silkeborg

25.03.2012

0-0

(0-0)

FC Copenhagen

FC Copenhagen

28.08.2011

2-1

(2-0)

Silkeborg

Silkeborg vs FC Copenhagen prediction summary

Silkeborg meets FC Copenhagen in a match of a Regular Season - 18 round in Denmark Superliga on 19.02 Sunday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or FC Copenhagen and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Silkeborg team to score and less than 2.5 for FC Copenhagen. Silkeborg chances to win are 10%. FC Copenhagen chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Silkeborg scored 27 against 25 in 17 last matches whereas FC Copenhagen scored 28 against 20 in its 17 last games. Silkeborg scored 1.6 against 1.5 in 17 last matches whereas FC Copenhagen scored 1.6 against 1.2 in its 17 last games.


Teams Silkeborg and FC Copenhagen have played 23 matches so far. Silkeborg won 4 matches in total while FC Copenhagen won 13 matches. 6 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.48 goals per Match and 57 in total.


Silkeborg scored 18 in total and 0.78 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home Silkeborg won 2. Silkeborg won 2 matches out of 13 played away.


FC Copenhagen scored 39 in total and 1.70 on average. In 13 matches pleayed at home FC Copenhagen won 10. FC Copenhagen won 3 matches out of 9 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Silkeborg vs FC Copenhagen with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Superliga