Check out our free predictions

This prediction is available by subscription only

Denmark. Superligaen. Regular Season - 3

Silkeborg vs Aalborg predictions and betting tips

Match Finished: 0-0 (0-0)

01.08 Sunday

14:00 CET

JYSK park

predictions and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Next fixtures in Superligaen

Silkeborg vs Aalborg prediction summary

Silkeborg meets Aalborg in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Denmark Superligaen on 01.08 Sunday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Aalborg and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect n/a for Silkeborg team to score and less than 1.5 for Aalborg. Silkeborg chances to win are 10%. Aalborg chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Silkeborg scored 0 against 0 in 2 last matches whereas Aalborg scored 2 against 3 in its 2 last games. Silkeborg scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 2 last matches whereas Aalborg scored 1.0 against 1.5 in its 2 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Silkeborg vs Aalborg with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!