31 : 16
32 : 18
1.7 : 0.9
1.8 : 1.0
Silkeborg KFUM meets VSK Århus in a match of a Regular Season - 19 round in Denmark 3. Division on 25.03 Saturday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or VSK Århus and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Silkeborg KFUM team to score and less than 2.5 for VSK Århus. Silkeborg KFUM chances to win are 10%. VSK Århus chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.
Silkeborg KFUM scored 31 against 16 in 18 last matches whereas VSK Århus scored 32 against 18 in its 18 last games. Silkeborg KFUM scored 1.7 against 0.9 in 18 last matches whereas VSK Århus scored 1.8 against 1.0 in its 18 last games.
Teams Silkeborg KFUM and VSK Århus have played 5 matches so far. Silkeborg KFUM won 2 matches in total while VSK Århus won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.20 goals per Match and 11 in total.
Silkeborg KFUM scored 7 in total and 1.40 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Silkeborg KFUM won 0. Silkeborg KFUM won 2 matches out of 3 played away.
VSK Århus scored 4 in total and 0.80 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home VSK Århus won 1. VSK Århus won 1 matches out of 1 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Silkeborg KFUM vs VSK Århus with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!