Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comTurkey3. Lig - Group 2Siirt İl Özel İdaresi - Bayrampaşaspor
Turkey. 3. Lig - Group 2. Group 2 - 3

Siirt İl Özel İdaresi vs Bayrampaşaspor prediction, betting tips and odds

19.09 Sunday

14:00 CET

Siirt Atatürk Stadyumu

Siirt İl Özel İdaresi
Draw
Bayrampaşaspor

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
6Bayrampaşaspor211014
18Siirt İl Özel İdaresi1001-20

Performance last matches

1

played

2

home

away

total

2 : 4

goals

2 : 1

2.0 : 4.0

goals avg

1.0 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

Siirt İl Özel İdaresi vs Bayrampaşaspor prediction summary

Siirt İl Özel İdaresi meets Bayrampaşaspor in a match of a Group 2 - 3 round in Turkey 3. Lig - Group 2 on 19.09 Sunday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Bayrampaşaspor and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Siirt İl Özel İdaresi team to score and less than 1.5 for Bayrampaşaspor. Siirt İl Özel İdaresi chances to win are 10%. Bayrampaşaspor chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Siirt İl Özel İdaresi scored 2 against 4 in 1 last matches whereas Bayrampaşaspor scored 2 against 1 in its 2 last games. Siirt İl Özel İdaresi scored 2.0 against 4.0 in 1 last matches whereas Bayrampaşaspor scored 1.0 against 0.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Siirt İl Özel İdaresi and Bayrampaşaspor have played 0 matches so far. Siirt İl Özel İdaresi won 0 matches in total while Bayrampaşaspor won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Siirt İl Özel İdaresi scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Siirt İl Özel İdaresi won 0. Siirt İl Özel İdaresi won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Bayrampaşaspor scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Bayrampaşaspor won 0. Bayrampaşaspor won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Siirt İl Özel İdaresi vs Bayrampaşaspor with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 3. Lig - Group 2