Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - BurgenlandSiegendorf - St. Margarethen / Bur
Austria. Landesliga - Burgenland. Burgenland - 16

Siegendorf vs St. Margarethen / Bur prediction, betting tips and odds

02.03 Saturday

16:00 CET

PAC Sportpark

Siegendorf
Draw
St. Margarethen / Bur

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
W
D
W
W
W
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Siegendorf1512302739
3St. Margarethen / Bur159151128

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

43 : 16

goals

29 : 18

2.9 : 1.1

goals avg

1.9 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

St. Margarethen / Bur

05.08.2023

2-3

Siegendorf

Siegendorf

10.06.2022

4-0

St. Margarethen / Bur

St. Margarethen / Bur

06.11.2021

1-3

Siegendorf

Siegendorf

11.10.2019

3-2

St. Margarethen / Bur

Siegendorf vs St. Margarethen / Bur prediction summary

Siegendorf meets St. Margarethen / Bur in a match of a Burgenland - 16 round in Austria Landesliga - Burgenland on 02.03 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Siegendorf or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Siegendorf team to score and less than 2.5 for St. Margarethen / Bur. Siegendorf chances to win are 45%. St. Margarethen / Bur chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Siegendorf scored 43 against 16 in 15 last matches whereas St. Margarethen / Bur scored 29 against 18 in its 15 last games. Siegendorf scored 2.9 against 1.1 in 15 last matches whereas St. Margarethen / Bur scored 1.9 against 1.2 in its 15 last games.


Teams Siegendorf and St. Margarethen / Bur have played 7 matches so far. Siegendorf won 4 matches in total while St. Margarethen / Bur won 0 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.57 goals per Match and 18 in total.


Siegendorf scored 13 in total and 1.86 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Siegendorf won 2. Siegendorf won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


St. Margarethen / Bur scored 5 in total and 0.71 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home St. Margarethen / Bur won 0. St. Margarethen / Bur won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Siegendorf vs St. Margarethen / Bur with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Burgenland