Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - BurgenlandSiegendorf - Leithaprodersdorf
Austria. Landesliga - Burgenland. Burgenland - 17

Siegendorf vs Leithaprodersdorf prediction, betting tips and odds

12.03 Saturday

15:00 CET

Sportplatz Siegendorf

Siegendorf
Draw
Leithaprodersdorf

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
W
L
W
W
D
W
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Siegendorf139221929
10Leithaprodersdorf14437015

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

35 : 14

goals

27 : 27

2.5 : 1.0

goals avg

1.9 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Leithaprodersdorf

06.08.2021

1-2

Siegendorf

Siegendorf

30.08.2019

0-5

Leithaprodersdorf

Siegendorf vs Leithaprodersdorf prediction summary

Siegendorf meets Leithaprodersdorf in a match of a Burgenland - 17 round in Austria Landesliga - Burgenland on 12.03 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Siegendorf and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Siegendorf team to score and less than 2.5 for Leithaprodersdorf. Siegendorf chances to win are 45%. Leithaprodersdorf chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Siegendorf scored 35 against 14 in 14 last matches whereas Leithaprodersdorf scored 27 against 27 in its 14 last games. Siegendorf scored 2.5 against 1.0 in 14 last matches whereas Leithaprodersdorf scored 1.9 against 1.9 in its 14 last games.


Teams Siegendorf and Leithaprodersdorf have played 5 matches so far. Siegendorf won 1 matches in total while Leithaprodersdorf won 1 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.60 goals per Match and 8 in total.


Siegendorf scored 2 in total and 0.40 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Siegendorf won 0. Siegendorf won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Leithaprodersdorf scored 6 in total and 1.20 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Leithaprodersdorf won 0. Leithaprodersdorf won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Siegendorf vs Leithaprodersdorf with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Burgenland