betnotbad.comGeorgiaErovnuli LigaShukura - Dinamo Tbilisi
Georgia. Erovnuli Liga. Regular Season - 37

Shukura vs Dinamo Tbilisi prediction, betting tips and odds

20.09 Monday

14:00 CET

Stadioni Pazisi

Shukura
Draw
Dinamo Tbilisi

10%

45%

45%

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Combo Double chance : draws or Dinamo Tbilisi and -3.5 goals
Under 3.5
less than 1.5
Goals
less than 2.5

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2
6.71
3.89
1.42
2.47
1.19
1.07

Total goals odds

Under
Over
0.5
8.25
1.07
1.5
3.2
1.31
2
2.56
1.44
2.25
2.08
1.66
2.5
1.84
1.91
2.75
1.63
2.14
3
1.44
2.55
3.5
1.31
3.2
4
1.13
5
4.5
1.11
6.15
5.5
1.03
13
6.5
1.01
28

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over
1.9
1.84
0.5
5.3
1.12
1.3
3.24
1
4.04
1.2
1.16
4.5
1.5
2.18
1.62
n/a
n/a
2
1.63
2.15

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
L
W
D
D
L
W
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Dinamo Tbilisi2414371545
9Shukura244911-1221

Performance last matches

24

played

24

home

away

total

20 : 30

goals

33 : 20

0.8 : 1.3

goals avg

1.4 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Dinamo Tbilisi

09.06.2021

1-1

(0-0)

Shukura

Shukura

21.04.2021

1-0

(0-0)

Dinamo Tbilisi

Shukura

07.04.2021

0-2

(0-0)

Dinamo Tbilisi

Shukura

18.11.2017

0-1

(0-0)

Dinamo Tbilisi

Dinamo Tbilisi

09.09.2017

1-1

(0-0)

Shukura

Shukura

01.06.2017

1-4

(1-3)

Dinamo Tbilisi

Dinamo Tbilisi

13.04.2017

5-0

(2-0)

Shukura

Shukura

06.11.2016

0-1

(0-1)

Dinamo Tbilisi

Dinamo Tbilisi

11.09.2016

1-1

(1-1)

Shukura

Dinamo Tbilisi

22.05.2016

1-0

(0-0)

Shukura

Shukura

12.12.2015

1-3

(0-1)

Dinamo Tbilisi

Shukura

14.03.2015

0-1

(0-1)

Dinamo Tbilisi

Dinamo Tbilisi

16.09.2014

6-0

(4-0)

Shukura

Shukura vs Dinamo Tbilisi prediction summary

Shukura meets Dinamo Tbilisi in a match of a Regular Season - 37 round in Georgia Erovnuli Liga on 20.09 Monday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Dinamo Tbilisi and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Shukura team to score and less than 2.5 for Dinamo Tbilisi. Shukura chances to win are 10%. Dinamo Tbilisi chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Shukura scored 20 against 30 in 24 last matches whereas Dinamo Tbilisi scored 33 against 20 in its 24 last games. Shukura scored 0.8 against 1.3 in 24 last matches whereas Dinamo Tbilisi scored 1.4 against 0.8 in its 24 last games.


Teams Shukura and Dinamo Tbilisi have played 13 matches so far. Shukura won 1 matches in total while Dinamo Tbilisi won 9 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.54 goals per Match and 33 in total.


Shukura scored 6 in total and 0.46 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Shukura won 1. Shukura won 0 matches out of 6 played away.


Dinamo Tbilisi scored 27 in total and 2.08 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Dinamo Tbilisi won 3. Dinamo Tbilisi won 6 matches out of 7 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Shukura vs Dinamo Tbilisi with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Erovnuli Liga