Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Uzbekistan. Pro League A. Regular Season - 9

Shortan vs Xorazm prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-0 (1-0)

22.05 Wednesday

15:00 CET

Stadium

Shortan
Draw
Xorazm

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

8

played

8

home

away

total

7 : 10

goals

4 : 11

0.9 : 1.3

goals avg

0.5 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Xorazm

20.03.2024

2-1

Shortan

Shortan

30.04.2021

4-1

(1-0)

Xorazm

Shortan vs Xorazm prediction summary

Shortan meets Xorazm in a match of a Regular Season - 9 round in Uzbekistan Pro League A on 22.05 Wednesday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Shortan or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Shortan team to score and less than 1.5 for Xorazm. Shortan chances to win are 45%. Xorazm chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Shortan scored 7 against 10 in 8 last matches whereas Xorazm scored 4 against 11 in its 8 last games. Shortan scored 0.9 against 1.3 in 8 last matches whereas Xorazm scored 0.5 against 1.4 in its 8 last games.


Teams Shortan and Xorazm have played 2 matches so far. Shortan won 1 matches in total while Xorazm won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 8 in total.


Shortan scored 5 in total and 2.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Shortan won 1. Shortan won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Xorazm scored 3 in total and 1.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Xorazm won 1. Xorazm won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Shortan vs Xorazm with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Pro League A