Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Albania. 1st Division. Regular Season - 3

Shkumbini Peqin vs Erzeni Shijak prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-2 ()

25.09 Saturday

16:00 CET

Stadiumi Shkumbini

Shkumbini Peqin
Draw
Erzeni Shijak

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
7Shkumbini Peqin210103
10Erzeni Shijak210103

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

3 : 3

goals

1 : 1

1.5 : 1.5

goals avg

0.5 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

Shkumbini Peqin vs Erzeni Shijak prediction summary

Shkumbini Peqin meets Erzeni Shijak in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Albania 1st Division on 25.09 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Erzeni Shijak and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Shkumbini Peqin team to score and less than 1.5 for Erzeni Shijak. Shkumbini Peqin chances to win are 10%. Erzeni Shijak chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Shkumbini Peqin scored 3 against 3 in 2 last matches whereas Erzeni Shijak scored 1 against 1 in its 2 last games. Shkumbini Peqin scored 1.5 against 1.5 in 2 last matches whereas Erzeni Shijak scored 0.5 against 0.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Shkumbini Peqin and Erzeni Shijak have played 2 matches so far. Shkumbini Peqin won 0 matches in total while Erzeni Shijak won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.00 goals per Match and 0 in total.


Shkumbini Peqin scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Shkumbini Peqin won 0. Shkumbini Peqin won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Erzeni Shijak scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Erzeni Shijak won 0. Erzeni Shijak won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Shkumbini Peqin vs Erzeni Shijak with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 1st Division