Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comArmeniaFirst LeagueShirak - BKMA II
Armenia. First League. Regular Season - 15

Shirak vs BKMA II prediction, betting tips and odds

01.06 Wednesday

07:00 CET

Gyumri City Stadium

Shirak
Draw
BKMA II

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
D
W
W
L
W
D
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Shirak2418334957
7BKMA II247314-2124

Performance last matches

24

played

24

home

away

total

66 : 17

goals

29 : 50

2.8 : 0.7

goals avg

1.2 : 2.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

BKMA II

14.04.2022

0-4

Shirak

BKMA II

30.09.2021

1-2

Shirak

Shirak

07.08.2021

6-1

BKMA II

Shirak vs BKMA II prediction summary

Shirak meets BKMA II in a match of a Regular Season - 15 round in Armenia First League on 01.06 Wednesday at 07:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Shirak and n/a goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Shirak team to score and less than 2.5 for BKMA II. Shirak chances to win are 45%. BKMA II chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Shirak scored 66 against 17 in 24 last matches whereas BKMA II scored 29 against 50 in its 24 last games. Shirak scored 2.8 against 0.7 in 24 last matches whereas BKMA II scored 1.2 against 2.1 in its 24 last games.


Teams Shirak and BKMA II have played 3 matches so far. Shirak won 3 matches in total while BKMA II won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.67 goals per Match and 14 in total.


Shirak scored 12 in total and 4.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Shirak won 1. Shirak won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


BKMA II scored 2 in total and 0.67 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home BKMA II won 0. BKMA II won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Shirak vs BKMA II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!