Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comArmeniaPremier LeagueShirak - Alashkert
Armenia. Premier League. Regular Season - 24

Shirak vs Alashkert prediction, betting tips and odds

06.03 Wednesday

12:00 CET

Gyumri City Stadium

Shirak
Draw
Alashkert

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
D
L
L
D
D
D
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Alashkert20956732
10Shirak203413-1713

Performance last matches

20

played

20

home

away

total

18 : 35

goals

32 : 25

0.9 : 1.8

goals avg

1.6 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Alashkert

04.11.2023

0-0

(0-0)

Shirak

Shirak

31.08.2023

2-3

(0-1)

Alashkert

Shirak

21.05.2023

0-1

(0-1)

Alashkert

Alashkert

17.03.2023

3-0

(0-0)

Shirak

Shirak

03.11.2022

0-2

(0-2)

Alashkert

Alashkert

02.09.2022

3-0

(1-0)

Shirak

Shirak

11.04.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Alashkert

Alashkert

17.03.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Shirak

Alashkert

07.11.2020

1-0

(0-0)

Shirak

Shirak

26.10.2020

1-1

(0-1)

Alashkert

Shirak

19.09.2020

1-2

(1-2)

Alashkert

Shirak

14.07.2020

2-4

(1-1)

Alashkert

Alashkert

16.06.2020

1-2

(0-0)

Shirak

Shirak

23.11.2019

1-3

(0-2)

Alashkert

Alashkert

31.08.2019

1-2

(1-0)

Shirak

Alashkert

15.05.2019

1-0

(0-0)

Shirak

Shirak

30.03.2019

1-1

(0-1)

Alashkert

Alashkert

03.11.2018

1-0

(0-0)

Shirak

Shirak

29.08.2018

0-0

(0-0)

Alashkert

Alashkert

02.05.2018

0-0

(0-0)

Shirak

Shirak

04.04.2018

1-0

(0-0)

Alashkert

Alashkert

28.02.2018

0-1

(0-1)

Shirak

Shirak

29.10.2017

0-1

(0-0)

Alashkert

Alashkert

16.09.2017

1-0

(0-0)

Shirak

Shirak

04.08.2017

2-1

(1-1)

Alashkert

Alashkert

28.05.2017

3-1

(1-0)

Shirak

Shirak

23.04.2017

0-1

(0-1)

Alashkert

Alashkert

12.03.2017

3-0

(3-0)

Shirak

Shirak

20.11.2016

0-0

(0-0)

Alashkert

Alashkert

16.10.2016

1-1

(1-0)

Shirak

Shirak

27.08.2016

2-2

(2-0)

Alashkert

Alashkert

18.05.2016

2-3

(0-1)

Shirak

Shirak

09.04.2016

2-1

(0-0)

Alashkert

Alashkert

21.11.2015

2-0

(2-0)

Shirak

Shirak

19.09.2015

1-2

(1-0)

Alashkert

Shirak

24.05.2015

0-2

(0-0)

Alashkert

Alashkert

05.04.2015

1-1

(1-0)

Shirak

Shirak

09.11.2014

1-1

(1-1)

Alashkert

Alashkert

13.09.2014

2-0

(0-0)

Shirak

Shirak

26.04.2014

4-1

(2-0)

Alashkert

Alashkert

09.03.2014

1-2

(1-0)

Shirak

Shirak

19.10.2013

5-2

(0-1)

Alashkert

Alashkert

18.08.2013

1-1

(1-1)

Shirak

Shirak vs Alashkert prediction summary

Shirak meets Alashkert in a match of a Regular Season - 24 round in Armenia Premier League on 06.03 Wednesday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Alashkert and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Shirak team to score and less than 2.5 for Alashkert. Shirak chances to win are 10%. Alashkert chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Shirak scored 18 against 35 in 20 last matches whereas Alashkert scored 32 against 25 in its 20 last games. Shirak scored 0.9 against 1.8 in 20 last matches whereas Alashkert scored 1.6 against 1.3 in its 20 last games.


Teams Shirak and Alashkert have played 43 matches so far. Shirak won 10 matches in total while Alashkert won 20 matches. 13 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.30 goals per Match and 99 in total.


Shirak scored 40 in total and 0.93 on average. In 22 matches pleayed at home Shirak won 5. Shirak won 5 matches out of 21 played away.


Alashkert scored 59 in total and 1.37 on average. In 21 matches pleayed at home Alashkert won 10. Alashkert won 10 matches out of 22 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Shirak vs Alashkert with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League