Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comArmeniaFirst LeagueShirak II - Pyunik II
Armenia. First League. Regular Season - 20

Shirak II vs Pyunik II prediction, betting tips and odds

13.03 Wednesday

01:00 CET

Gyumri City Stadium

Shirak II
Draw
Pyunik II

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
W
L
L
W
L
L
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
9Pyunik II16619-519
10Shirak II166010-1318

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

22 : 35

goals

30 : 35

1.4 : 2.2

goals avg

1.9 : 2.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Pyunik II

25.08.2023

2-1

(0-1)

Shirak II

Shirak II

19.05.2023

1-0

Pyunik II

Pyunik II

10.03.2023

0-2

(0-1)

Shirak II

Shirak II

22.10.2022

3-0

Pyunik II

Shirak II

09.05.2021

0-3

Pyunik II

Pyunik II

27.11.2020

1-2

Shirak II

Shirak II

24.08.2020

5-1

Pyunik II

Pyunik II

12.06.2020

0-1

Shirak II

Shirak II

24.09.2019

1-0

Pyunik II

Shirak II

16.04.2019

2-0

Pyunik II

Pyunik II

23.11.2018

2-0

Shirak II

Shirak II

24.08.2018

1-2

Pyunik II

Pyunik II

16.04.2018

6-0

Shirak II

Shirak II

20.11.2017

2-3

Pyunik II

Pyunik II

21.08.2017

1-0

Shirak II

Pyunik II

08.05.2017

1-0

Shirak II

Shirak II

20.03.2017

2-3

Pyunik II

Pyunik II

31.10.2016

4-0

Shirak II

Shirak II

29.08.2016

2-0

Pyunik II

Shirak II

09.05.2016

0-3

Pyunik II

Pyunik II

21.03.2016

4-3

Shirak II

Shirak II

26.10.2015

2-5

Pyunik II

Pyunik II

24.08.2015

1-2

Shirak II

Shirak II

12.05.2015

1-2

Pyunik II

Pyunik II

16.03.2015

0-1

Shirak II

Shirak II

28.10.2014

2-3

Pyunik II

Pyunik II

25.08.2014

3-1

Shirak II

Pyunik II

04.06.2014

5-0

Shirak II

Shirak II

08.04.2014

1-0

Pyunik II

Pyunik II

04.11.2013

2-0

Shirak II

Shirak II

02.09.2013

2-1

Pyunik II

Shirak II

13.05.2013

0-3

Pyunik II

Pyunik II

19.11.2012

2-5

Shirak II

Shirak II

28.08.2012

1-1

Pyunik II

Pyunik II

11.06.2012

2-1

Shirak II

Shirak II vs Pyunik II prediction summary

Shirak II meets Pyunik II in a match of a Regular Season - 20 round in Armenia First League on 13.03 Wednesday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Pyunik II and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Shirak II team to score and less than 3.5 for Pyunik II. Shirak II chances to win are 10%. Pyunik II chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Shirak II scored 22 against 35 in 16 last matches whereas Pyunik II scored 30 against 35 in its 16 last games. Shirak II scored 1.4 against 2.2 in 16 last matches whereas Pyunik II scored 1.9 against 2.2 in its 16 last games.


Teams Shirak II and Pyunik II have played 36 matches so far. Shirak II won 14 matches in total while Pyunik II won 20 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.14 goals per Match and 113 in total.


Shirak II scored 47 in total and 1.31 on average. In 18 matches pleayed at home Shirak II won 8. Shirak II won 6 matches out of 17 played away.


Pyunik II scored 66 in total and 1.83 on average. In 17 matches pleayed at home Pyunik II won 11. Pyunik II won 9 matches out of 18 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Shirak II vs Pyunik II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in First League