Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comMoldovaDivizia NaționalăSheriff Tiraspol - Milsami Orhei
Moldova. Divizia Națională. Regular Season - 6

Sheriff Tiraspol vs Milsami Orhei prediction, betting tips and odds

01.03 Tuesday

18:00 CET

Bolshaya Sportivnaya Arena

Sheriff Tiraspol
Draw
Milsami Orhei

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
W
W
W
W
W
L
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Sheriff Tiraspol1714215044
3Milsami Orhei1812422140

Performance last matches

17

played

18

home

away

total

55 : 5

goals

38 : 17

3.2 : 0.3

goals avg

2.1 : 0.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Milsami Orhei

02.10.2021

0-1

(0-0)

Sheriff Tiraspol

Sheriff Tiraspol

12.05.2021

6-0

(4-0)

Milsami Orhei

Sheriff Tiraspol

20.04.2021

4-1

(2-0)

Milsami Orhei

Milsami Orhei

01.03.2021

0-1

(0-0)

Sheriff Tiraspol

Sheriff Tiraspol

17.10.2020

1-0

(0-0)

Milsami Orhei

Milsami Orhei

23.07.2020

0-1

(0-1)

Sheriff Tiraspol

Milsami Orhei

19.10.2019

1-1

(1-0)

Sheriff Tiraspol

Sheriff Tiraspol

18.08.2019

2-1

(2-1)

Milsami Orhei

Milsami Orhei

26.05.2019

1-2

(0-1)

Sheriff Tiraspol

Sheriff Tiraspol

07.04.2019

0-1

(0-1)

Milsami Orhei

Sheriff Tiraspol

21.10.2018

1-1

(0-0)

Milsami Orhei

Milsami Orhei

20.08.2018

0-2

(0-1)

Sheriff Tiraspol

Sheriff Tiraspol

27.06.2018

0-0

(0-0)

Milsami Orhei

Milsami Orhei

14.04.2018

0-1

(0-0)

Sheriff Tiraspol

Milsami Orhei

18.11.2017

0-2

(0-2)

Sheriff Tiraspol

Sheriff Tiraspol

27.08.2017

3-1

(1-0)

Milsami Orhei

Sheriff Tiraspol

11.03.2017

5-0

(3-0)

Milsami Orhei

Milsami Orhei

04.12.2016

2-1

(2-0)

Sheriff Tiraspol

Sheriff Tiraspol

10.09.2016

2-0

(1-0)

Milsami Orhei

Sheriff Tiraspol vs Milsami Orhei prediction summary

Sheriff Tiraspol meets Milsami Orhei in a match of a Regular Season - 6 round in Moldova Divizia Națională on 01.03 Tuesday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Sheriff Tiraspol or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Sheriff Tiraspol team to score and less than 2.5 for Milsami Orhei. Sheriff Tiraspol chances to win are 45%. Milsami Orhei chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Sheriff Tiraspol scored 55 against 5 in 17 last matches whereas Milsami Orhei scored 38 against 17 in its 18 last games. Sheriff Tiraspol scored 3.2 against 0.3 in 17 last matches whereas Milsami Orhei scored 2.1 against 0.9 in its 18 last games.


Teams Sheriff Tiraspol and Milsami Orhei have played 19 matches so far. Sheriff Tiraspol won 14 matches in total while Milsami Orhei won 2 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.37 goals per Match and 45 in total.


Sheriff Tiraspol scored 36 in total and 1.89 on average. In 10 matches pleayed at home Sheriff Tiraspol won 7. Sheriff Tiraspol won 7 matches out of 9 played away.


Milsami Orhei scored 9 in total and 0.47 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home Milsami Orhei won 1. Milsami Orhei won 1 matches out of 10 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Sheriff Tiraspol vs Milsami Orhei with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Divizia Națională