Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

England. WSL Cup. Group Stage - 3

Sheffield United W vs Everton W prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

26.11 Saturday

18:00 CET

Glanford Park

Sheffield United W
Draw
Everton W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

3 : 3

goals

1 : 1

3.0 : 3.0

goals avg

1.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Sheffield United W vs Everton W prediction summary

Sheffield United W meets Everton W in a match of a Group Stage - 3 round in England WSL Cup on 26.11 Saturday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Sheffield United W and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Sheffield United W team to score and less than 1.5 for Everton W. Sheffield United W chances to win are 35%. Everton W chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Sheffield United W scored 3 against 3 in 1 last matches whereas Everton W scored 1 against 1 in its 1 last games. Sheffield United W scored 3.0 against 3.0 in 1 last matches whereas Everton W scored 1.0 against 1.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Sheffield United W and Everton W have played 0 matches so far. Sheffield United W won 0 matches in total while Everton W won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Sheffield United W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Sheffield United W won 0. Sheffield United W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Everton W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Everton W won 0. Everton W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Sheffield United W vs Everton W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in WSL Cup