Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comEnglandWSL CupSheffield United W - Aston Villa W
England. WSL Cup. Group Stage - 4

Sheffield United W vs Aston Villa W prediction, betting tips and odds

07.12 Wednesday

20:30 CET

Bramall Lane

Sheffield United W
Draw
Aston Villa W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

2

played

3

home

away

total

3 : 6

goals

3 : 2

1.5 : 3.0

goals avg

1.0 : 0.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Aston Villa W

17.11.2021

1-2

(0-2)

Sheffield United W

Aston Villa W

07.10.2020

1-0

(1-0)

Sheffield United

Sheffield United W vs Aston Villa W prediction summary

Sheffield United W meets Aston Villa W in a match of a Group Stage - 4 round in England WSL Cup on 07.12 Wednesday at 20:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Aston Villa W and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Sheffield United W team to score and less than 2.5 for Aston Villa W. Sheffield United W chances to win are 10%. Aston Villa W chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Sheffield United W scored 3 against 6 in 2 last matches whereas Aston Villa W scored 3 against 2 in its 3 last games. Sheffield United W scored 1.5 against 3.0 in 2 last matches whereas Aston Villa W scored 1.0 against 0.7 in its 3 last games.


Teams Sheffield United W and Aston Villa W have played 2 matches so far. Sheffield United W won 1 matches in total while Aston Villa W won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Sheffield United W scored 2 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Sheffield United W won 0. Sheffield United W won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Aston Villa W scored 2 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Aston Villa W won 1. Aston Villa W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Sheffield United W vs Aston Villa W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in WSL Cup