Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comEthiopiaPremier LeagueShashemene Kenema - Ethiopian Medhin
Ethiopia. Premier League. Regular Season - 27

Shashemene Kenema vs Ethiopian Medhin prediction, betting tips and odds

16.06 Sunday

17:00 CET

Hawassa Stadium

Shashemene Kenema
Draw
Ethiopian Medhin

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
L
L
L
W
W
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
11Ethiopian Medhin268108334
15Shashemene Kenema262816-1714

Performance last matches

26

played

26

home

away

total

18 : 35

goals

33 : 30

0.7 : 1.3

goals avg

1.3 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Ethiopian Medhin

25.01.2024

1-1

(0-0)

Shashemene Kenema

Shashemene Kenema vs Ethiopian Medhin prediction summary

Shashemene Kenema meets Ethiopian Medhin in a match of a Regular Season - 27 round in Ethiopia Premier League on 16.06 Sunday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Ethiopian Medhin and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Shashemene Kenema team to score and less than 3.5 for Ethiopian Medhin. Shashemene Kenema chances to win are 10%. Ethiopian Medhin chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Shashemene Kenema scored 18 against 35 in 26 last matches whereas Ethiopian Medhin scored 33 against 30 in its 26 last games. Shashemene Kenema scored 0.7 against 1.3 in 26 last matches whereas Ethiopian Medhin scored 1.3 against 1.2 in its 26 last games.


Teams Shashemene Kenema and Ethiopian Medhin have played 1 matches so far. Shashemene Kenema won 0 matches in total while Ethiopian Medhin won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.


Shashemene Kenema scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Shashemene Kenema won 0. Shashemene Kenema won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Ethiopian Medhin scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Ethiopian Medhin won 0. Ethiopian Medhin won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Shashemene Kenema vs Ethiopian Medhin with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League