Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

United-Arab-Emirates. League Cup. Lower Table Round - 5

Sharjah FC vs Baniyas SC prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-2 (1-0)

23.01 Sunday

16:45 CET

Sharjah Stadium

Sharjah FC
Draw
Baniyas SC

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

6

played

6

home

away

total

12 : 8

goals

7 : 11

2.0 : 1.3

goals avg

1.2 : 1.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Sharjah FC

26.12.2021

3-0

(1-0)

Baniyas SC

Sharjah FC

03.04.2021

1-1

(1-1)

Baniyas SC

Baniyas SC

17.12.2020

1-0

(0-0)

Sharjah FC

Sharjah FC

10.12.2019

0-0

(0-0)

Baniyas SC

Baniyas SC

22.08.2019

2-0

(0-0)

Sharjah FC

Baniyas SC

12.04.2019

1-2

(1-1)

Sharjah FC

Sharjah FC

26.10.2018

2-1

(1-0)

Baniyas SC

Baniyas SC

07.04.2017

2-2

(1-0)

Sharjah FC

Sharjah FC

28.11.2016

4-1

(1-1)

Baniyas SC

Baniyas SC

23.04.2016

3-2

(3-1)

Sharjah FC

Sharjah FC

11.12.2015

3-0

(1-0)

Baniyas SC

Baniyas SC

07.03.2015

2-5

(1-4)

Sharjah FC

Sharjah FC

10.10.2014

1-0

(0-0)

Baniyas SC

Sharjah FC

05.10.2014

1-1

(0-1)

Baniyas SC

Baniyas SC

11.04.2014

1-3

(0-2)

Sharjah FC

Sharjah FC

15.12.2013

1-0

(0-0)

Baniyas SC

Sharjah FC

06.11.2013

2-0

(2-0)

Baniyas SC

Baniyas SC

27.05.2012

2-2

(1-0)

Sharjah FC

Sharjah FC

15.01.2012

1-2

(0-0)

Baniyas SC

Sharjah FC

19.11.2011

0-1

(0-1)

Baniyas SC

Baniyas SC

13.11.2011

4-0

(2-0)

Sharjah FC

Sharjah FC vs Baniyas SC prediction summary

Sharjah FC meets Baniyas SC in a match of a Lower Table Round - 5 round in United-Arab-Emirates League Cup on 23.01 Sunday at 16:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Sharjah FC or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Sharjah FC team to score and less than 2.5 for Baniyas SC. Sharjah FC chances to win are 45%. Baniyas SC chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Sharjah FC scored 12 against 8 in 6 last matches whereas Baniyas SC scored 7 against 11 in its 6 last games. Sharjah FC scored 2.0 against 1.3 in 6 last matches whereas Baniyas SC scored 1.2 against 1.8 in its 6 last games.


Teams Sharjah FC and Baniyas SC have played 22 matches so far. Sharjah FC won 10 matches in total while Baniyas SC won 6 matches. 6 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.73 goals per Match and 60 in total.


Sharjah FC scored 35 in total and 1.59 on average. In 12 matches pleayed at home Sharjah FC won 7. Sharjah FC won 3 matches out of 9 played away.


Baniyas SC scored 25 in total and 1.14 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home Baniyas SC won 4. Baniyas SC won 2 matches out of 12 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Sharjah FC vs Baniyas SC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in League Cup