Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comKazakhstanPremier LeagueShakhter Karagandy - Aktobe
Kazakhstan. Premier League. Regular Season - 16

Shakhter Karagandy vs Aktobe prediction, betting tips and odds

02.07 Saturday

14:00 CET

Stadion Shakhter

Shakhter Karagandy
Draw
Aktobe

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
L
W
L
W
W
W
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Aktobe13724223
9Shakhter Karagandy13526117

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

15 : 17

goals

17 : 15

1.2 : 1.3

goals avg

1.3 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Aktobe

03.04.2022

1-1

(0-0)

Shakhter Karagandy

Shakhter Karagandy

27.06.2021

1-0

(0-0)

Aktobe

Aktobe

19.04.2021

0-3

(0-2)

Shakhter Karagandy

Aktobe

03.11.2019

3-2

(2-0)

Shakhter Karagandy

Aktobe

13.07.2019

2-2

(0-2)

Shakhter Karagandy

Shakhter Karagandy

01.05.2019

3-0

(0-0)

Aktobe

Shakhter Karagandy

21.10.2018

0-1

(0-1)

Aktobe

Aktobe

01.07.2018

2-0

(1-0)

Shakhter Karagandy

Shakhter Karagandy

22.04.2018

1-1

(0-1)

Aktobe

Aktobe

10.09.2017

2-0

(0-0)

Shakhter Karagandy

Shakhter Karagandy

02.07.2017

0-2

(0-2)

Aktobe

Aktobe

28.06.2017

0-1

(0-0)

Shakhter Karagandy

Aktobe

17.07.2016

2-0

(1-0)

Shakhter Karagandy

Shakhter Karagandy

14.05.2016

0-2

(0-2)

Aktobe

Aktobe

19.07.2015

0-1

(0-0)

Shakhter Karagandy

Shakhter Karagandy

07.05.2015

0-1

(0-1)

Aktobe

Aktobe

18.10.2014

3-1

(2-0)

Shakhter Karagandy

Shakhter Karagandy

14.09.2014

1-1

(0-0)

Aktobe

Aktobe

18.05.2014

4-0

(1-0)

Shakhter Karagandy

Shakhter Karagandy

22.03.2014

1-1

(0-1)

Aktobe

Aktobe

19.10.2013

4-0

(1-0)

Shakhter Karagandy

Shakhter Karagandy

14.09.2013

0-1

(0-0)

Aktobe

Shakhter Karagandy

22.05.2013

1-2

(0-1)

Aktobe

Aktobe

15.03.2013

3-1

(1-1)

Shakhter Karagandy

Aktobe

24.06.2012

1-0

(1-0)

Shakhter Karagandy

Shakhter Karagandy

18.03.2012

2-0

(0-0)

Aktobe

Shakhter Karagandy vs Aktobe prediction summary

Shakhter Karagandy meets Aktobe in a match of a Regular Season - 16 round in Kazakhstan Premier League on 02.07 Saturday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Shakhter Karagandy or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Shakhter Karagandy team to score and less than 2.5 for Aktobe. Shakhter Karagandy chances to win are 45%. Aktobe chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Shakhter Karagandy scored 15 against 17 in 13 last matches whereas Aktobe scored 17 against 15 in its 13 last games. Shakhter Karagandy scored 1.2 against 1.3 in 13 last matches whereas Aktobe scored 1.3 against 1.2 in its 13 last games.


Teams Shakhter Karagandy and Aktobe have played 26 matches so far. Shakhter Karagandy won 6 matches in total while Aktobe won 15 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.35 goals per Match and 61 in total.


Shakhter Karagandy scored 22 in total and 0.85 on average. In 12 matches pleayed at home Shakhter Karagandy won 3. Shakhter Karagandy won 3 matches out of 14 played away.


Aktobe scored 39 in total and 1.50 on average. In 14 matches pleayed at home Aktobe won 9. Aktobe won 6 matches out of 12 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Shakhter Karagandy vs Aktobe with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League