Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Switzerland. Super League. Regular Season - 18

Servette FC vs FC Sion prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-2 (2-0)

29.01 Sunday

16:30 CET

Stade de Genève

Servette FC
Draw
FC Sion

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
D
D
W
L
L
D
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Servette FC16673125
8FC Sion17557-720

Performance last matches

16

played

17

home

away

total

19 : 18

goals

24 : 31

1.2 : 1.1

goals avg

1.4 : 1.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

FC Sion

30.07.2022

0-0

(0-0)

Servette FC

FC Sion

25.06.2022

1-2

(1-1)

Servette FC

FC Sion

22.05.2022

3-3

(1-0)

Servette FC

Servette FC

20.03.2022

2-1

(2-1)

FC Sion

FC Sion

15.01.2022

0-2

(0-1)

Servette FC

Servette FC

24.10.2021

1-2

(0-1)

FC Sion

FC Sion

25.07.2021

1-2

(0-1)

Servette FC

Servette FC

22.04.2021

3-5

(1-1)

FC Sion

FC Sion

14.03.2021

1-2

(0-2)

Servette FC

Servette FC

17.12.2020

1-1

(0-1)

FC Sion

FC Sion

25.11.2020

2-0

(1-0)

Servette FC

Servette FC

03.08.2020

1-2

(1-1)

FC Sion

FC Sion

24.06.2020

1-1

(1-1)

Servette FC

FC Sion

26.10.2019

1-1

(1-1)

Servette FC

Servette FC

27.07.2019

0-0

(0-0)

FC Sion

Servette FC vs FC Sion prediction summary

Servette FC meets FC Sion in a match of a Regular Season - 18 round in Switzerland Super League on 29.01 Sunday at 16:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Servette FC or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Servette FC team to score and less than 1.5 for FC Sion. Servette FC chances to win are 45%. FC Sion chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Servette FC scored 19 against 18 in 16 last matches whereas FC Sion scored 24 against 31 in its 17 last games. Servette FC scored 1.2 against 1.1 in 16 last matches whereas FC Sion scored 1.4 against 1.8 in its 17 last games.


Teams Servette FC and FC Sion have played 15 matches so far. Servette FC won 5 matches in total while FC Sion won 4 matches. 6 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.80 goals per Match and 42 in total.


Servette FC scored 21 in total and 1.40 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Servette FC won 1. Servette FC won 4 matches out of 9 played away.


FC Sion scored 21 in total and 1.40 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home FC Sion won 1. FC Sion won 3 matches out of 6 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Servette FC vs FC Sion with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Super League