Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comCanadaCanadian Soccer LeagueSerbian White Eagles - York Region Shooters
Canada. Canadian Soccer League. Regular Season - 3

Serbian White Eagles vs York Region Shooters prediction, betting tips and odds

17.07 Sunday

00:00 CET

The Soccer Centre

Serbian White Eagles
Draw
York Region Shooters

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

4

played

4

home

away

total

2 : 3

goals

4 : 3

0.5 : 0.8

goals avg

1.0 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

York Region Shooters

06.06.2022

1-0

Serbian White Eagles

Serbian White Eagles

23.09.2017

1-2

York Region Shooters

York Region Shooters

26.08.2017

1-0

Serbian White Eagles

Serbian White Eagles

12.08.2017

0-0

York Region Shooters

Serbian White Eagles vs York Region Shooters prediction summary

Serbian White Eagles meets York Region Shooters in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Canada Canadian Soccer League on 17.07 Sunday at 00:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or York Region Shooters and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Serbian White Eagles team to score and less than 1.5 for York Region Shooters. Serbian White Eagles chances to win are 10%. York Region Shooters chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Serbian White Eagles scored 2 against 3 in 4 last matches whereas York Region Shooters scored 4 against 3 in its 4 last games. Serbian White Eagles scored 0.5 against 0.8 in 4 last matches whereas York Region Shooters scored 1.0 against 0.8 in its 4 last games.


Teams Serbian White Eagles and York Region Shooters have played 4 matches so far. Serbian White Eagles won 0 matches in total while York Region Shooters won 3 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.25 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Serbian White Eagles scored 1 in total and 0.25 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Serbian White Eagles won 0. Serbian White Eagles won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


York Region Shooters scored 4 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home York Region Shooters won 2. York Region Shooters won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Serbian White Eagles vs York Region Shooters with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Canadian Soccer League