Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSouth-KoreaWK-LeagueSeoul - Gumi Sportstoto
South-Korea. WK-League. Regular Season - 16

Seoul vs Gumi Sportstoto prediction, betting tips and odds

04.07 Monday

12:00 CET

Sangam Auxiliary Stadium

Seoul
Draw
Gumi Sportstoto

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

14

played

15

home

away

total

16 : 26

goals

12 : 29

1.1 : 1.9

goals avg

0.8 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Seoul

12.05.2022

1-1

(1-1)

Gumi Sportstoto

Gumi Sportstoto

14.04.2022

2-0

(2-0)

Seoul

Gumi Sportstoto

02.10.2021

3-0

Seoul

Seoul

12.07.2021

4-1

Gumi Sportstoto

Seoul

24.05.2021

4-1

Gumi Sportstoto

Seoul

12.10.2020

1-1

Gumi Sportstoto

Gumi Sportstoto

07.09.2020

0-1

Seoul

Seoul

13.07.2020

2-4

Gumi Sportstoto

Seoul vs Gumi Sportstoto prediction summary

Seoul meets Gumi Sportstoto in a match of a Regular Season - 16 round in South-Korea WK-League on 04.07 Monday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Gumi Sportstoto and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Seoul team to score and less than 1.5 for Gumi Sportstoto. Seoul chances to win are 10%. Gumi Sportstoto chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Seoul scored 16 against 26 in 14 last matches whereas Gumi Sportstoto scored 12 against 29 in its 15 last games. Seoul scored 1.1 against 1.9 in 14 last matches whereas Gumi Sportstoto scored 0.8 against 1.9 in its 15 last games.


Teams Seoul and Gumi Sportstoto have played 8 matches so far. Seoul won 3 matches in total while Gumi Sportstoto won 3 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.25 goals per Match and 26 in total.


Seoul scored 13 in total and 1.63 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Seoul won 2. Seoul won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Gumi Sportstoto scored 13 in total and 1.63 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Gumi Sportstoto won 2. Gumi Sportstoto won 1 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Seoul vs Gumi Sportstoto with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in WK-League