Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comMalaysiaSuper LeagueSelangor - Sabah FA
Malaysia. Super League. Regular Season - 7

Selangor vs Sabah FA prediction, betting tips and odds

28.06 Tuesday

15:00 CET

Stadium Shah Alam

Selangor
Draw
Sabah FA

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
D
D
W
W
L
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Sabah FA7502715
6Selangor522138

Performance last matches

5

played

7

home

away

total

12 : 9

goals

13 : 6

2.4 : 1.8

goals avg

1.9 : 0.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Sabah FA

05.09.2021

0-6

(0-3)

Selangor

Selangor

23.04.2021

2-2

(0-1)

Sabah FA

Sabah FA

04.09.2020

1-2

(0-0)

Selangor

Selangor

28.08.2018

1-2

Sabah FA

Sabah FA

18.08.2018

2-1

Selangor

Selangor vs Sabah FA prediction summary

Selangor meets Sabah FA in a match of a Regular Season - 7 round in Malaysia Super League on 28.06 Tuesday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Selangor or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Selangor team to score and less than 2.5 for Sabah FA. Selangor chances to win are 35%. Sabah FA chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Selangor scored 12 against 9 in 5 last matches whereas Sabah FA scored 13 against 6 in its 7 last games. Selangor scored 2.4 against 1.8 in 5 last matches whereas Sabah FA scored 1.9 against 0.9 in its 7 last games.


Teams Selangor and Sabah FA have played 5 matches so far. Selangor won 2 matches in total while Sabah FA won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.80 goals per Match and 19 in total.


Selangor scored 12 in total and 2.40 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Selangor won 0. Selangor won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


Sabah FA scored 7 in total and 1.40 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Sabah FA won 1. Sabah FA won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Selangor vs Sabah FA with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Super League