Austria. Landesliga - Niederosterreich. Niederösterreich - 21

Schrems vs Spratzern head to head

Not Started: ()

11.04 Sunday

16:30 CET

Birkenpark Stadion

Schrems
Draw
Spratzern

10%

45%

45%

Head to head

Spratzern

10.10.2020

1-0

Schrems

Spratzern

10.11.2019

0-1

Schrems

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Niederosterreich

Schrems vs Spratzern prediction summary

Schrems meets Spratzern in a match of a Niederösterreich - 21 round in Austria Landesliga - Niederosterreich on 11.04 Sunday at 16:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Spratzern and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Schrems team to score and less than 2.5 for Spratzern. Schrems chances to win are 10%. Spratzern chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Schrems scored 18 against 21 in 10 last matches whereas Spratzern scored 11 against 10 in its 9 last games. Schrems scored 1.8 against 2.1 in 10 last matches whereas Spratzern scored 1.2 against 1.1 in its 9 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Schrems vs Spratzern with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!