Memorial Stadium Savannah
4 : 9
2 : 8
0.8 : 1.8
0.5 : 2.0
Savannah Clovers meets Albion Pros in a match of a Spring Season Phase 2 - 3 round in USA NISA on 28.05 Sunday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Savannah Clovers or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Savannah Clovers team to score and less than 1.5 for Albion Pros. Savannah Clovers chances to win are 35%. Albion Pros chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.
Savannah Clovers scored 4 against 9 in 5 last matches whereas Albion Pros scored 2 against 8 in its 4 last games. Savannah Clovers scored 0.8 against 1.8 in 5 last matches whereas Albion Pros scored 0.5 against 2.0 in its 4 last games.
Teams Savannah Clovers and Albion Pros have played 1 matches so far. Savannah Clovers won 0 matches in total while Albion Pros won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.00 goals per Match and 0 in total.
Savannah Clovers scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Savannah Clovers won 0. Savannah Clovers won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
Albion Pros scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Albion Pros won 0. Albion Pros won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Savannah Clovers vs Albion Pros with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!