Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Belgium. Provincial - Luxembourg. Luxembourg - 18

Sartoise vs Nothomb-Post prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

17.02 Saturday

20:00 CET

Stade Fernand Brasseur

Sartoise
Draw
Nothomb-Post

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
L
L
L
W
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Sartoise15915928
12Nothomb-Post154011-2112

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

28 : 19

goals

27 : 48

1.9 : 1.3

goals avg

1.8 : 3.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Nothomb-Post

23.09.2023

1-4

Sartoise

Sartoise vs Nothomb-Post prediction summary

Sartoise meets Nothomb-Post in a match of a Luxembourg - 18 round in Belgium Provincial - Luxembourg on 17.02 Saturday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Sartoise or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Sartoise team to score and less than 2.5 for Nothomb-Post. Sartoise chances to win are 45%. Nothomb-Post chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Sartoise scored 28 against 19 in 15 last matches whereas Nothomb-Post scored 27 against 48 in its 15 last games. Sartoise scored 1.9 against 1.3 in 15 last matches whereas Nothomb-Post scored 1.8 against 3.2 in its 15 last games.


Teams Sartoise and Nothomb-Post have played 1 matches so far. Sartoise won 1 matches in total while Nothomb-Post won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.00 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Sartoise scored 4 in total and 4.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Sartoise won 0. Sartoise won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Nothomb-Post scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Nothomb-Post won 0. Nothomb-Post won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Sartoise vs Nothomb-Post with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Provincial - Luxembourg