Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBrazilAmapaenseSantos AP - Santana
Brazil. Amapaense. Group Stage - 5

Santos AP vs Santana prediction, betting tips and odds

28.05 Saturday

22:00 CET

Estádio Milton Corrêa

Santos AP
Draw
Santana

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

2

played

3

home

away

total

5 : 0

goals

4 : 5

2.5 : 0.0

goals avg

1.3 : 1.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Santos AP

31.07.2021

3-0

Santana

Santana

17.09.2020

1-0

Santos AP

Santos AP

12.09.2020

2-2

Santana

Santos AP

10.03.2020

3-1

Santana

Santana

12.07.2019

1-8

Santos AP

Santana

18.08.2016

0-2

Santos AP

Santos AP

24.06.2016

2-0

Santana

Santos AP vs Santana prediction summary

Santos AP meets Santana in a match of a Group Stage - 5 round in Brazil Amapaense on 28.05 Saturday at 22:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Santos AP or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Santos AP team to score and less than 2.5 for Santana. Santos AP chances to win are 45%. Santana chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Santos AP scored 5 against 0 in 2 last matches whereas Santana scored 4 against 5 in its 3 last games. Santos AP scored 2.5 against 0.0 in 2 last matches whereas Santana scored 1.3 against 1.7 in its 3 last games.


Teams Santos AP and Santana have played 7 matches so far. Santos AP won 5 matches in total while Santana won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.57 goals per Match and 25 in total.


Santos AP scored 20 in total and 2.86 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Santos AP won 3. Santos AP won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


Santana scored 5 in total and 0.71 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Santana won 1. Santana won 0 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Santos AP vs Santana with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Amapaense