5 : 1
5 : 2
2.5 : 0.5
2.5 : 1.0
Santa Catarina meets Nação in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Brazil Catarinense - 2 on 11.06 Sunday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Santa Catarina or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Santa Catarina team to score and less than 3.5 for Nação. Santa Catarina chances to win are 45%. Nação chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.
Santa Catarina scored 5 against 1 in 2 last matches whereas Nação scored 5 against 2 in its 2 last games. Santa Catarina scored 2.5 against 0.5 in 2 last matches whereas Nação scored 2.5 against 1.0 in its 2 last games.
Teams Santa Catarina and Nação have played 0 matches so far. Santa Catarina won 0 matches in total while Nação won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.
Santa Catarina scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Santa Catarina won 0. Santa Catarina won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
Nação scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Nação won 0. Nação won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Santa Catarina vs Nação with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!