Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Japan. WE League. Regular Season - 4

Sanfrecce Hiroshima W vs INAC Kobe Leonessa W prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: n/a (n/a)

26.11 Saturday

06:00 CET

Hiroshima Ball Games Stadium 1

Sanfrecce Hiroshima W
Draw
INAC Kobe Leonessa W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
3INAC Kobe Leonessa W220046
5Sanfrecce Hiroshima W3102-13

Performance last matches

3

played

2

home

away

total

4 : 5

goals

6 : 2

1.3 : 1.7

goals avg

3.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Sanfrecce Hiroshima W

04.05.2022

1-0

INAC Kobe Leonessa W

INAC Kobe Leonessa W

29.04.2022

3-2

Sanfrecce Hiroshima W

Sanfrecce Hiroshima W vs INAC Kobe Leonessa W prediction summary

Sanfrecce Hiroshima W meets INAC Kobe Leonessa W in a match of a Regular Season - 4 round in Japan WE League on 26.11 Saturday at 06:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or INAC Kobe Leonessa W and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Sanfrecce Hiroshima W team to score and less than 3.5 for INAC Kobe Leonessa W. Sanfrecce Hiroshima W chances to win are 10%. INAC Kobe Leonessa W chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Sanfrecce Hiroshima W scored 4 against 5 in 3 last matches whereas INAC Kobe Leonessa W scored 6 against 2 in its 2 last games. Sanfrecce Hiroshima W scored 1.3 against 1.7 in 3 last matches whereas INAC Kobe Leonessa W scored 3.0 against 1.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams Sanfrecce Hiroshima W and INAC Kobe Leonessa W have played 2 matches so far. Sanfrecce Hiroshima W won 1 matches in total while INAC Kobe Leonessa W won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 6 in total.


Sanfrecce Hiroshima W scored 3 in total and 1.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Sanfrecce Hiroshima W won 1. Sanfrecce Hiroshima W won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


INAC Kobe Leonessa W scored 3 in total and 1.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home INAC Kobe Leonessa W won 1. INAC Kobe Leonessa W won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Sanfrecce Hiroshima W vs INAC Kobe Leonessa W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in WE League