Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

USA. Major League Soccer. Regular Season - 45

San Jose Earthquakes vs Los Angeles Galaxy prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-3 (0-2)

25.09 Sunday

04:00 CET

Stanford Stadium

San Jose Earthquakes
Draw
Los Angeles Galaxy

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
L
W
L
W
L
D
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Los Angeles Galaxy3112712443
14San Jose Earthquakes3171014-1831

Performance last matches

31

played

31

home

away

total

46 : 64

goals

51 : 47

1.5 : 2.1

goals avg

1.6 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Los Angeles Galaxy

14.07.2022

2-3

(0-3)

San Jose Earthquakes

Los Angeles Galaxy

21.08.2021

1-2

(0-0)

San Jose Earthquakes

San Jose Earthquakes

27.06.2021

1-3

(0-1)

Los Angeles Galaxy

Los Angeles Galaxy

30.05.2021

1-0

(0-0)

San Jose Earthquakes

Los Angeles Galaxy

15.10.2020

0-4

(0-1)

San Jose Earthquakes

San Jose Earthquakes

04.10.2020

2-1

(1-1)

Los Angeles Galaxy

San Jose Earthquakes

14.09.2020

0-0

(0-0)

Los Angeles Galaxy

Los Angeles Galaxy

30.08.2020

3-2

(1-1)

San Jose Earthquakes

Los Angeles Galaxy

13.07.2019

1-3

(1-0)

San Jose Earthquakes

San Jose Earthquakes

30.06.2019

3-0

(1-0)

Los Angeles Galaxy

San Jose Earthquakes

01.07.2018

3-3

(2-3)

Los Angeles Galaxy

Los Angeles Galaxy

26.05.2018

1-0

(0-0)

San Jose Earthquakes

Los Angeles Galaxy

28.08.2017

0-3

(0-1)

San Jose Earthquakes

San Jose Earthquakes

11.07.2017

3-2

(1-1)

Los Angeles Galaxy

San Jose Earthquakes

02.07.2017

2-1

(0-1)

Los Angeles Galaxy

San Jose Earthquakes

28.05.2017

2-4

(2-3)

Los Angeles Galaxy

San Jose Earthquakes

26.06.2016

1-1

(0-0)

Los Angeles Galaxy

Los Angeles Galaxy

23.05.2016

1-1

(0-0)

San Jose Earthquakes

Los Angeles Galaxy

20.03.2016

3-1

(0-0)

San Jose Earthquakes

San Jose Earthquakes

29.08.2015

1-0

(1-0)

Los Angeles Galaxy

Los Angeles Galaxy

18.07.2015

5-2

(2-2)

San Jose Earthquakes

San Jose Earthquakes

02.07.2015

0-1

(0-1)

Los Angeles Galaxy

San Jose Earthquakes

28.06.2015

3-1

(1-1)

Los Angeles Galaxy

San Jose Earthquakes

14.09.2014

1-1

(0-1)

Los Angeles Galaxy

Los Angeles Galaxy

09.08.2014

2-2

(1-2)

San Jose Earthquakes

San Jose Earthquakes

29.06.2014

0-1

(0-0)

Los Angeles Galaxy

Los Angeles Galaxy

21.10.2013

0-0

(0-0)

San Jose Earthquakes

Los Angeles Galaxy

01.09.2013

3-0

(2-0)

San Jose Earthquakes

San Jose Earthquakes

30.06.2013

3-2

(0-1)

Los Angeles Galaxy

San Jose Earthquakes

08.11.2012

1-3

(0-3)

Los Angeles Galaxy

Los Angeles Galaxy

05.11.2012

0-1

(0-0)

San Jose Earthquakes

San Jose Earthquakes

22.10.2012

2-2

(0-0)

Los Angeles Galaxy

San Jose Earthquakes

01.07.2012

4-3

(2-3)

Los Angeles Galaxy

Los Angeles Galaxy

24.05.2012

2-3

(1-0)

San Jose Earthquakes

San Jose Earthquakes vs Los Angeles Galaxy prediction summary

San Jose Earthquakes meets Los Angeles Galaxy in a match of a Regular Season - 45 round in USA Major League Soccer on 25.09 Sunday at 04:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : San Jose Earthquakes or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for San Jose Earthquakes team to score and less than 2.5 for Los Angeles Galaxy. San Jose Earthquakes chances to win are 35%. Los Angeles Galaxy chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


San Jose Earthquakes scored 46 against 64 in 31 last matches whereas Los Angeles Galaxy scored 51 against 47 in its 31 last games. San Jose Earthquakes scored 1.5 against 2.1 in 31 last matches whereas Los Angeles Galaxy scored 1.6 against 1.5 in its 31 last games.


Teams San Jose Earthquakes and Los Angeles Galaxy have played 34 matches so far. San Jose Earthquakes won 15 matches in total while Los Angeles Galaxy won 11 matches. 8 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.32 goals per Match and 113 in total.


San Jose Earthquakes scored 59 in total and 1.74 on average. In 18 matches pleayed at home San Jose Earthquakes won 8. San Jose Earthquakes won 7 matches out of 16 played away.


Los Angeles Galaxy scored 54 in total and 1.59 on average. In 16 matches pleayed at home Los Angeles Galaxy won 6. Los Angeles Galaxy won 5 matches out of 18 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for San Jose Earthquakes vs Los Angeles Galaxy with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Major League Soccer