Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Italy. Serie A Women. Regular Season - 4

Sampdoria W vs Pomigliano prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-0 (0-0)

14.10 Thursday

12:00 CET

Campo da Calcio Comunale R. Garrone

Sampdoria W
Draw
Pomigliano

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
L
L
W
W
W
L
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Pomigliano5212-17
8Sampdoria W5203-16

Performance last matches

5

played

5

home

away

total

7 : 8

goals

7 : 8

1.4 : 1.6

goals avg

1.4 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Sampdoria W vs Pomigliano prediction summary

Sampdoria W meets Pomigliano in a match of a Regular Season - 4 round in Italy Serie A Women on 14.10 Thursday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Sampdoria W or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Sampdoria W team to score and less than 1.5 for Pomigliano. Sampdoria W chances to win are 45%. Pomigliano chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Sampdoria W scored 7 against 8 in 5 last matches whereas Pomigliano scored 7 against 8 in its 5 last games. Sampdoria W scored 1.4 against 1.6 in 5 last matches whereas Pomigliano scored 1.4 against 1.6 in its 5 last games.


Teams Sampdoria W and Pomigliano have played 0 matches so far. Sampdoria W won 0 matches in total while Pomigliano won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Sampdoria W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Sampdoria W won 0. Sampdoria W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Pomigliano scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Pomigliano won 0. Pomigliano won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Sampdoria W vs Pomigliano with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Serie A Women