Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comGeorgiaErovnuli LigaSamgurali - Lokomotivi Tbilisi
Georgia. Erovnuli Liga. Regular Season - 29

Samgurali vs Lokomotivi Tbilisi prediction, betting tips and odds

02.07 Saturday

16:00 CET

Stadioni 26 Maisi

Samgurali
Draw
Lokomotivi Tbilisi

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
W
D
W
L
L
W
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Samgurali199641133
10Lokomotivi Tbilisi191018-433

Performance last matches

19

played

19

home

away

total

29 : 18

goals

15 : 58

1.5 : 0.9

goals avg

0.8 : 3.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

04.05.2022

0-2

(0-1)

Samgurali

Samgurali

05.03.2022

3-1

(0-1)

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

Samgurali

20.11.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

20.09.2021

2-2

(0-0)

Samgurali

Samgurali

10.06.2021

1-3

(1-2)

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

07.04.2021

2-3

(2-3)

Samgurali

Samgurali

10.04.2015

0-1

(0-0)

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

28.02.2015

5-2

(2-1)

Samgurali

Samgurali

27.10.2014

3-3

(2-2)

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

31.08.2014

3-2

(1-1)

Samgurali

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

02.04.2014

6-2

(5-2)

Samgurali

Samgurali

13.10.2013

2-1

(1-0)

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

Samgurali

17.05.2013

0-2

(0-1)

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

Samgurali

14.11.2012

2-2

(2-1)

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

05.09.2012

2-2

(1-1)

Samgurali

Samgurali vs Lokomotivi Tbilisi prediction summary

Samgurali meets Lokomotivi Tbilisi in a match of a Regular Season - 29 round in Georgia Erovnuli Liga on 02.07 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Samgurali and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Samgurali team to score and less than 1.5 for Lokomotivi Tbilisi. Samgurali chances to win are 45%. Lokomotivi Tbilisi chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Samgurali scored 29 against 18 in 19 last matches whereas Lokomotivi Tbilisi scored 15 against 58 in its 19 last games. Samgurali scored 1.5 against 0.9 in 19 last matches whereas Lokomotivi Tbilisi scored 0.8 against 3.1 in its 19 last games.


Teams Samgurali and Lokomotivi Tbilisi have played 15 matches so far. Samgurali won 4 matches in total while Lokomotivi Tbilisi won 6 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.93 goals per Match and 59 in total.


Samgurali scored 26 in total and 1.73 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Samgurali won 2. Samgurali won 2 matches out of 7 played away.


Lokomotivi Tbilisi scored 33 in total and 2.20 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Lokomotivi Tbilisi won 3. Lokomotivi Tbilisi won 3 matches out of 8 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Samgurali vs Lokomotivi Tbilisi with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Erovnuli Liga