Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaRegionalliga - SalzburgSalzburger AK - TSV St. Johann
Austria. Regionalliga - Salzburg. Salzburg - 20

Salzburger AK vs TSV St. Johann prediction, betting tips and odds

18.03 Saturday

15:00 CET

28 BLACK ARENA-Nonntal

Salzburger AK
Draw
TSV St. Johann

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
L
L
W
L
D
L
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
7TSV St. Johann18729-1623
10Salzburger AK18549319

Performance last matches

18

played

18

home

away

total

33 : 30

goals

18 : 34

1.8 : 1.7

goals avg

1.0 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

TSV St. Johann

09.09.2022

2-1

(1-1)

Salzburger AK

TSV St. Johann

17.09.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Salzburger AK

Salzburger AK

07.09.2021

1-3

(0-0)

TSV St. Johann

TSV St. Johann

06.10.2020

1-1

(1-0)

Salzburger AK

Salzburger AK

14.08.2020

5-0

(3-0)

TSV St. Johann

Salzburger AK

17.03.2017

1-3

(1-1)

TSV St. Johann

TSV St. Johann

12.08.2016

4-1

(0-1)

Salzburger AK

Salzburger AK vs TSV St. Johann prediction summary

Salzburger AK meets TSV St. Johann in a match of a Salzburg - 20 round in Austria Regionalliga - Salzburg on 18.03 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Salzburger AK or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Salzburger AK team to score and less than 2.5 for TSV St. Johann. Salzburger AK chances to win are 35%. TSV St. Johann chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Salzburger AK scored 33 against 30 in 18 last matches whereas TSV St. Johann scored 18 against 34 in its 18 last games. Salzburger AK scored 1.8 against 1.7 in 18 last matches whereas TSV St. Johann scored 1.0 against 1.9 in its 18 last games.


Teams Salzburger AK and TSV St. Johann have played 7 matches so far. Salzburger AK won 1 matches in total while TSV St. Johann won 4 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.29 goals per Match and 23 in total.


Salzburger AK scored 10 in total and 1.43 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Salzburger AK won 1. Salzburger AK won 0 matches out of 4 played away.


TSV St. Johann scored 13 in total and 1.86 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home TSV St. Johann won 2. TSV St. Johann won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Salzburger AK vs TSV St. Johann with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Regionalliga - Salzburg