Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBelgiumProvincial - Brabant ACFFSaint-Michel - Grez-Doiceau
Belgium. Provincial - Brabant ACFF. Brabant - ACFF - 18

Saint-Michel vs Grez-Doiceau prediction, betting tips and odds

25.02 Sunday

15:00 CET

Sportcity Terrain 1

Saint-Michel
Draw
Grez-Doiceau

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
D
L
D
W
L
D
W
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Saint-Michel21876431
16Grez-Doiceau212613-2612

Performance last matches

21

played

21

home

away

total

26 : 22

goals

16 : 42

1.2 : 1.0

goals avg

0.8 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Grez-Doiceau

16.09.2023

0-0

Saint-Michel

Saint-Michel

04.12.2022

0-1

Grez-Doiceau

Grez-Doiceau

21.08.2022

2-1

Saint-Michel

Saint-Michel vs Grez-Doiceau prediction summary

Saint-Michel meets Grez-Doiceau in a match of a Brabant - ACFF - 18 round in Belgium Provincial - Brabant ACFF on 25.02 Sunday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Grez-Doiceau and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Saint-Michel team to score and less than 1.5 for Grez-Doiceau. Saint-Michel chances to win are 10%. Grez-Doiceau chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Saint-Michel scored 26 against 22 in 21 last matches whereas Grez-Doiceau scored 16 against 42 in its 21 last games. Saint-Michel scored 1.2 against 1.0 in 21 last matches whereas Grez-Doiceau scored 0.8 against 2.0 in its 21 last games.


Teams Saint-Michel and Grez-Doiceau have played 3 matches so far. Saint-Michel won 0 matches in total while Grez-Doiceau won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.33 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Saint-Michel scored 1 in total and 0.33 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Saint-Michel won 0. Saint-Michel won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Grez-Doiceau scored 3 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Grez-Doiceau won 1. Grez-Doiceau won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Saint-Michel vs Grez-Doiceau with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Provincial - Brabant ACFF