Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBelgiumProvincial - Brabant ACFFSaint-Josse - Union Lasne-Ohain
Belgium. Provincial - Brabant ACFF. Brabant - ACFF - 18

Saint-Josse vs Union Lasne-Ohain prediction, betting tips and odds

25.02 Sunday

14:30 CET

Stade Communal Georges Pètre

Saint-Josse
Draw
Union Lasne-Ohain

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
L
L
L
W
D
L
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Union Lasne-Ohain21966533
11Saint-Josse21579-522

Performance last matches

21

played

21

home

away

total

22 : 27

goals

37 : 32

1.0 : 1.3

goals avg

1.8 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Union Lasne-Ohain

18.10.2023

2-1

Saint-Josse

Union Lasne-Ohain

08.01.2023

1-1

Saint-Josse

Saint-Josse

11.09.2022

1-1

Union Lasne-Ohain

Saint-Josse

30.03.2022

1-2

Union Lasne-Ohain

Union Lasne-Ohain

26.09.2021

0-2

Saint-Josse

Union Lasne-Ohain

04.10.2020

3-0

Saint-Josse

Saint-Josse

12.01.2020

1-2

Union Lasne-Ohain

Union Lasne-Ohain

08.09.2019

0-2

Saint-Josse

Saint-Josse vs Union Lasne-Ohain prediction summary

Saint-Josse meets Union Lasne-Ohain in a match of a Brabant - ACFF - 18 round in Belgium Provincial - Brabant ACFF on 25.02 Sunday at 14:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Union Lasne-Ohain and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Saint-Josse team to score and less than 2.5 for Union Lasne-Ohain. Saint-Josse chances to win are 10%. Union Lasne-Ohain chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Saint-Josse scored 22 against 27 in 21 last matches whereas Union Lasne-Ohain scored 37 against 32 in its 21 last games. Saint-Josse scored 1.0 against 1.3 in 21 last matches whereas Union Lasne-Ohain scored 1.8 against 1.5 in its 21 last games.


Teams Saint-Josse and Union Lasne-Ohain have played 9 matches so far. Saint-Josse won 2 matches in total while Union Lasne-Ohain won 4 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.22 goals per Match and 20 in total.


Saint-Josse scored 9 in total and 1.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Saint-Josse won 0. Saint-Josse won 2 matches out of 5 played away.


Union Lasne-Ohain scored 11 in total and 1.22 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Union Lasne-Ohain won 2. Union Lasne-Ohain won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Saint-Josse vs Union Lasne-Ohain with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Provincial - Brabant ACFF