Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Japan. J. League Div.1. Regular Season - 18

Sagan Tosu vs FC Tokyo prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 5-0 (1-0)

26.06 Sunday

12:00 CET

Ekimae Real Estate Stadium

Sagan Tosu
Draw
FC Tokyo

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
D
D
L
L
W
W
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
7FC Tokyo17746225
8Sagan Tosu17593324

Performance last matches

17

played

17

home

away

total

22 : 19

goals

18 : 16

1.3 : 1.1

goals avg

1.1 : 0.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

FC Tokyo

08.05.2022

0-1

(0-0)

Sagan Tosu

Sagan Tosu

09.08.2021

1-0

(1-0)

FC Tokyo

FC Tokyo

24.04.2021

1-2

(0-2)

Sagan Tosu

Sagan Tosu

27.09.2020

3-0

(1-0)

FC Tokyo

FC Tokyo

01.08.2020

2-3

(1-2)

Sagan Tosu

Sagan Tosu

05.10.2019

2-1

(0-0)

FC Tokyo

Sagan Tosu

22.05.2019

0-1

(0-1)

FC Tokyo

FC Tokyo

10.04.2019

1-0

(0-0)

Sagan Tosu

FC Tokyo

10.03.2019

2-0

(0-0)

Sagan Tosu

FC Tokyo

02.09.2018

0-0

(0-0)

Sagan Tosu

Sagan Tosu

20.05.2018

0-0

(0-0)

FC Tokyo

Sagan Tosu

18.11.2017

2-1

(2-0)

FC Tokyo

FC Tokyo

01.04.2017

3-3

(0-1)

Sagan Tosu

Sagan Tosu

02.07.2016

3-2

(0-1)

FC Tokyo

FC Tokyo

13.05.2016

0-0

(0-0)

Sagan Tosu

FC Tokyo

22.11.2015

0-0

(0-0)

Sagan Tosu

Sagan Tosu

20.06.2015

1-2

(1-0)

FC Tokyo

FC Tokyo

22.04.2015

2-0

(1-0)

Sagan Tosu

Sagan Tosu

16.08.2014

0-2

(0-1)

FC Tokyo

FC Tokyo

01.06.2014

0-2

(0-1)

Sagan Tosu

FC Tokyo

06.04.2014

2-1

(0-0)

Sagan Tosu

FC Tokyo

28.08.2013

2-3

(0-2)

Sagan Tosu

Sagan Tosu

03.05.2013

2-3

(0-1)

FC Tokyo

FC Tokyo

20.03.2013

0-0

(0-0)

Sagan Tosu

Sagan Tosu

14.07.2012

1-0

(0-0)

FC Tokyo

FC Tokyo

20.05.2012

3-2

(0-1)

Sagan Tosu

Sagan Tosu vs FC Tokyo prediction summary

Sagan Tosu meets FC Tokyo in a match of a Regular Season - 18 round in Japan J. League Div.1 on 26.06 Sunday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Sagan Tosu or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Sagan Tosu team to score and less than 1.5 for FC Tokyo. Sagan Tosu chances to win are 45%. FC Tokyo chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Sagan Tosu scored 22 against 19 in 17 last matches whereas FC Tokyo scored 18 against 16 in its 17 last games. Sagan Tosu scored 1.3 against 1.1 in 17 last matches whereas FC Tokyo scored 1.1 against 0.9 in its 17 last games.


Teams Sagan Tosu and FC Tokyo have played 26 matches so far. Sagan Tosu won 11 matches in total while FC Tokyo won 9 matches. 6 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.38 goals per Match and 62 in total.


Sagan Tosu scored 32 in total and 1.23 on average. In 11 matches pleayed at home Sagan Tosu won 6. Sagan Tosu won 5 matches out of 15 played away.


FC Tokyo scored 30 in total and 1.15 on average. In 15 matches pleayed at home FC Tokyo won 5. FC Tokyo won 4 matches out of 11 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Sagan Tosu vs FC Tokyo with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in J. League Div.1