Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Georgia. Erovnuli Liga. Regular Season - 28

Saburtalo vs Samgurali prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-1 (1-1)

25.06 Saturday

18:00 CET

Stadioni Tengiz Burjanadze

Saburtalo
Draw
Samgurali

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
L
L
D
L
W
D
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Samgurali189631333
5Saburtalo18756326

Performance last matches

18

played

18

home

away

total

21 : 18

goals

28 : 15

1.2 : 1.0

goals avg

1.6 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Samgurali

29.04.2022

3-0

(0-0)

Saburtalo

Saburtalo

27.02.2022

2-1

(1-1)

Samgurali

Samgurali

08.12.2021

0-1

(0-0)

Saburtalo

Saburtalo

16.10.2021

2-1

(0-1)

Samgurali

Samgurali

29.06.2021

1-1

(1-1)

Saburtalo

Saburtalo

29.04.2021

2-0

(1-0)

Samgurali

Samgurali

06.03.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Saburtalo

Samgurali

23.04.2015

0-1

(0-0)

Saburtalo

Saburtalo

09.03.2015

3-0

(2-0)

Samgurali

Saburtalo

08.11.2014

1-1

(0-0)

Samgurali

Samgurali

11.09.2014

1-2

(0-1)

Saburtalo

Saburtalo

24.03.2014

4-1

(3-0)

Samgurali

Samgurali

01.10.2013

5-2

(3-1)

Saburtalo

Saburtalo vs Samgurali prediction summary

Saburtalo meets Samgurali in a match of a Regular Season - 28 round in Georgia Erovnuli Liga on 25.06 Saturday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Samgurali and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Saburtalo team to score and less than 2.5 for Samgurali. Saburtalo chances to win are 10%. Samgurali chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Saburtalo scored 21 against 18 in 18 last matches whereas Samgurali scored 28 against 15 in its 18 last games. Saburtalo scored 1.2 against 1.0 in 18 last matches whereas Samgurali scored 1.6 against 0.8 in its 18 last games.


Teams Saburtalo and Samgurali have played 13 matches so far. Saburtalo won 8 matches in total while Samgurali won 2 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.69 goals per Match and 35 in total.


Saburtalo scored 21 in total and 1.62 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Saburtalo won 5. Saburtalo won 3 matches out of 7 played away.


Samgurali scored 14 in total and 1.08 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Samgurali won 2. Samgurali won 0 matches out of 6 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Saburtalo vs Samgurali with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Erovnuli Liga