Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comMalawiSuper LeagueSable Farming - MAFCO
Malawi. Super League. Regular Season - 14

Sable Farming vs MAFCO prediction, betting tips and odds

02.07 Saturday

14:30 CET

Mpira Stadium

Sable Farming
Draw
MAFCO

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
W
D
L
D
W
W
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
6MAFCO13544819
14Sable Farming12246-610

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

12 : 18

goals

19 : 12

0.9 : 1.4

goals avg

1.5 : 0.9

forme

attack

defence

Sable Farming vs MAFCO prediction summary

Sable Farming meets MAFCO in a match of a Regular Season - 14 round in Malawi Super League on 02.07 Saturday at 14:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or MAFCO and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Sable Farming team to score and less than 2.5 for MAFCO. Sable Farming chances to win are 10%. MAFCO chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Sable Farming scored 12 against 18 in 13 last matches whereas MAFCO scored 19 against 12 in its 13 last games. Sable Farming scored 0.9 against 1.4 in 13 last matches whereas MAFCO scored 1.5 against 0.9 in its 13 last games.


Teams Sable Farming and MAFCO have played 0 matches so far. Sable Farming won 0 matches in total while MAFCO won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Sable Farming scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Sable Farming won 0. Sable Farming won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


MAFCO scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home MAFCO won 0. MAFCO won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Sable Farming vs MAFCO with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Super League