Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustraliaQueensland Premier LeagueSWQ Thunder - Ipswich Knights
Australia. Queensland Premier League. Regular Season - 9

SWQ Thunder vs Ipswich Knights prediction, betting tips and odds

26.05 Thursday

11:30 CET

Clive Berghofer Stadium

SWQ Thunder
Draw
Ipswich Knights

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

7

played

7

home

away

total

18 : 17

goals

8 : 17

2.6 : 2.4

goals avg

1.1 : 2.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Ipswich Knights

27.06.2021

1-3

SWQ Thunder

SWQ Thunder

20.03.2021

2-1

Ipswich Knights

SWQ Thunder vs Ipswich Knights prediction summary

SWQ Thunder meets Ipswich Knights in a match of a Regular Season - 9 round in Australia Queensland Premier League on 26.05 Thursday at 11:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : SWQ Thunder and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for SWQ Thunder team to score and less than 1.5 for Ipswich Knights. SWQ Thunder chances to win are 45%. Ipswich Knights chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


SWQ Thunder scored 18 against 17 in 7 last matches whereas Ipswich Knights scored 8 against 17 in its 7 last games. SWQ Thunder scored 2.6 against 2.4 in 7 last matches whereas Ipswich Knights scored 1.1 against 2.4 in its 7 last games.


Teams SWQ Thunder and Ipswich Knights have played 2 matches so far. SWQ Thunder won 2 matches in total while Ipswich Knights won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.50 goals per Match and 7 in total.


SWQ Thunder scored 5 in total and 2.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home SWQ Thunder won 1. SWQ Thunder won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Ipswich Knights scored 2 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Ipswich Knights won 0. Ipswich Knights won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for SWQ Thunder vs Ipswich Knights with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Queensland Premier League