Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustraliaQueensland Premier LeagueSWQ Thunder - Broadbeach United
Australia. Queensland Premier League. Regular Season - 6

SWQ Thunder vs Broadbeach United prediction, betting tips and odds

29.06 Saturday

10:00 CET

Clive Berghofer Stadium

SWQ Thunder
Draw
Broadbeach United

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

15

played

14

home

away

total

28 : 24

goals

32 : 23

1.9 : 1.6

goals avg

2.3 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

SWQ Thunder vs Broadbeach United prediction summary

SWQ Thunder meets Broadbeach United in a match of a Regular Season - 6 round in Australia Queensland Premier League on 29.06 Saturday at 10:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Broadbeach United and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for SWQ Thunder team to score and less than 2.5 for Broadbeach United. SWQ Thunder chances to win are 10%. Broadbeach United chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


SWQ Thunder scored 28 against 24 in 15 last matches whereas Broadbeach United scored 32 against 23 in its 14 last games. SWQ Thunder scored 1.9 against 1.6 in 15 last matches whereas Broadbeach United scored 2.3 against 1.6 in its 14 last games.


Teams SWQ Thunder and Broadbeach United have played 0 matches so far. SWQ Thunder won 0 matches in total while Broadbeach United won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


SWQ Thunder scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home SWQ Thunder won 0. SWQ Thunder won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Broadbeach United scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Broadbeach United won 0. Broadbeach United won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for SWQ Thunder vs Broadbeach United with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Queensland Premier League