Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - OberosterreichSV Wallern - Oedt
Austria. Landesliga - Oberosterreich. Oberösterreich - 16

SV Wallern vs Oedt prediction, betting tips and odds

05.03 Saturday

15:00 CET

Sportplatz SV Zaunergroup Wallern

SV Wallern
Draw
Oedt

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
W
L
W
D
W
W
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Oedt149412131
9SV Wallern14545119

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

24 : 23

goals

36 : 15

1.7 : 1.6

goals avg

2.6 : 1.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Oedt

06.08.2021

1-0

SV Wallern

SV Wallern

02.10.2020

2-1

Oedt

SV Wallern

04.10.2019

2-2

Oedt

SV Wallern vs Oedt prediction summary

SV Wallern meets Oedt in a match of a Oberösterreich - 16 round in Austria Landesliga - Oberosterreich on 05.03 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Oedt and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for SV Wallern team to score and less than 3.5 for Oedt. SV Wallern chances to win are 10%. Oedt chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


SV Wallern scored 24 against 23 in 14 last matches whereas Oedt scored 36 against 15 in its 14 last games. SV Wallern scored 1.7 against 1.6 in 14 last matches whereas Oedt scored 2.6 against 1.1 in its 14 last games.


Teams SV Wallern and Oedt have played 5 matches so far. SV Wallern won 1 matches in total while Oedt won 1 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.60 goals per Match and 8 in total.


SV Wallern scored 4 in total and 0.80 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home SV Wallern won 1. SV Wallern won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Oedt scored 4 in total and 0.80 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Oedt won 1. Oedt won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for SV Wallern vs Oedt with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Oberosterreich