Rasenplatz RP Burghaun-Steinbach
43 : 38
43 : 67
1.7 : 1.5
1.7 : 2.6
SV Steinbach meets Dietkirchen in a match of a Hessen - 22 round in Germany Oberliga - Hessen on 29.03 Wednesday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : SV Steinbach or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for SV Steinbach team to score and less than 2.5 for Dietkirchen. SV Steinbach chances to win are 45%. Dietkirchen chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.
SV Steinbach scored 43 against 38 in 26 last matches whereas Dietkirchen scored 43 against 67 in its 26 last games. SV Steinbach scored 1.7 against 1.5 in 26 last matches whereas Dietkirchen scored 1.7 against 2.6 in its 26 last games.
Teams SV Steinbach and Dietkirchen have played 3 matches so far. SV Steinbach won 1 matches in total while Dietkirchen won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.33 goals per Match and 7 in total.
SV Steinbach scored 3 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home SV Steinbach won 0. SV Steinbach won 1 matches out of 2 played away.
Dietkirchen scored 4 in total and 1.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Dietkirchen won 1. Dietkirchen won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for SV Steinbach vs Dietkirchen with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!