Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustria2. LigaSV Kapfenberg - Austria Vienna (Am)
Austria. 2. Liga. Regular Season - 17

SV Kapfenberg vs Austria Vienna (Am) prediction, betting tips and odds

24.02 Friday

01:00 CET

Stadium

SV Kapfenberg
Draw
Austria Vienna (Am)

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
W
L
D
L
D
L
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
15Austria Vienna (Am)16367-1315
16SV Kapfenberg162311-229

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

16 : 38

goals

21 : 34

1.0 : 2.4

goals avg

1.3 : 2.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Austria Vienna (Am)

05.08.2022

2-2

(0-1)

SV Kapfenberg

SV Kapfenberg

06.05.2022

5-1

(4-1)

Austria Vienna (Am)

Austria Vienna (Am)

30.10.2021

1-3

(1-2)

SV Kapfenberg

Austria Vienna (Am)

02.04.2021

1-2

(0-1)

SV Kapfenberg

SV Kapfenberg

03.10.2020

0-0

(0-0)

Austria Vienna (Am)

SV Kapfenberg

31.07.2020

0-3

(0-1)

Austria Vienna (Am)

Austria Vienna (Am)

08.11.2019

4-1

(1-0)

SV Kapfenberg

Austria Vienna (Am)

22.02.2019

1-3

(1-0)

SV Kapfenberg

SV Kapfenberg

27.07.2018

3-0

(1-0)

Austria Vienna (Am)

SV Kapfenberg vs Austria Vienna (Am) prediction summary

SV Kapfenberg meets Austria Vienna (Am) in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Austria 2. Liga on 24.02 Friday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : SV Kapfenberg or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for SV Kapfenberg team to score and less than 2.5 for Austria Vienna (Am). SV Kapfenberg chances to win are 45%. Austria Vienna (Am) chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


SV Kapfenberg scored 16 against 38 in 16 last matches whereas Austria Vienna (Am) scored 21 against 34 in its 16 last games. SV Kapfenberg scored 1.0 against 2.4 in 16 last matches whereas Austria Vienna (Am) scored 1.3 against 2.1 in its 16 last games.


Teams SV Kapfenberg and Austria Vienna (Am) have played 9 matches so far. SV Kapfenberg won 5 matches in total while Austria Vienna (Am) won 2 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.56 goals per Match and 32 in total.


SV Kapfenberg scored 19 in total and 2.11 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home SV Kapfenberg won 2. SV Kapfenberg won 3 matches out of 5 played away.


Austria Vienna (Am) scored 13 in total and 1.44 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Austria Vienna (Am) won 1. Austria Vienna (Am) won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for SV Kapfenberg vs Austria Vienna (Am) with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 2. Liga