Your feedback is needed! Press here.
Austria. Landesliga - Tirol. Tirol - 20

SV Innsbruck vs Kundl head to head

Match Postponed: ()

10.04 Saturday

02:00 CET

Sportplatz Wiesengasse C

SV Innsbruck
Draw
Kundl

10%

45%

45%

Head to head

Kundl

06.10.2020

2-1

SV Innsbruck

SV Innsbruck

23.08.2019

0-5

Kundl

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Tirol

SV Innsbruck vs Kundl prediction summary

SV Innsbruck meets Kundl in a match of a Tirol - 20 round in Austria Landesliga - Tirol on 10.04 Saturday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Kundl and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for SV Innsbruck team to score and less than 3.5 for Kundl. SV Innsbruck chances to win are 10%. Kundl chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


SV Innsbruck scored 32 against 22 in 12 last matches whereas Kundl scored 25 against 14 in its 13 last games. SV Innsbruck scored 2.7 against 1.8 in 12 last matches whereas Kundl scored 1.9 against 1.1 in its 13 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for SV Innsbruck vs Kundl with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!