Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustria2. LigaSKU Amstetten - Dornbirn
Austria. 2. Liga. Regular Season - 17

SKU Amstetten vs Dornbirn prediction, betting tips and odds

24.02 Friday

01:00 CET

Stadium

SKU Amstetten
Draw
Dornbirn

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
D
W
L
L
L
W
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
7SKU Amstetten16745325
10Dornbirn16628120

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

27 : 24

goals

23 : 22

1.7 : 1.5

goals avg

1.4 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Dornbirn

29.07.2022

1-3

(1-1)

SKU Amstetten

SKU Amstetten

19.02.2022

4-0

(3-0)

Dornbirn

Dornbirn

31.07.2021

0-6

(0-3)

SKU Amstetten

Dornbirn

13.03.2021

0-1

(0-0)

SKU Amstetten

SKU Amstetten

26.09.2020

3-3

(3-0)

Dornbirn

Dornbirn

05.06.2020

0-4

(0-2)

SKU Amstetten

SKU Amstetten

16.08.2019

0-2

(0-2)

Dornbirn

SKU Amstetten vs Dornbirn prediction summary

SKU Amstetten meets Dornbirn in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Austria 2. Liga on 24.02 Friday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : SKU Amstetten or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for SKU Amstetten team to score and less than 2.5 for Dornbirn. SKU Amstetten chances to win are 35%. Dornbirn chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


SKU Amstetten scored 27 against 24 in 16 last matches whereas Dornbirn scored 23 against 22 in its 16 last games. SKU Amstetten scored 1.7 against 1.5 in 16 last matches whereas Dornbirn scored 1.4 against 1.4 in its 16 last games.


Teams SKU Amstetten and Dornbirn have played 7 matches so far. SKU Amstetten won 5 matches in total while Dornbirn won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.86 goals per Match and 27 in total.


SKU Amstetten scored 21 in total and 3.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home SKU Amstetten won 1. SKU Amstetten won 4 matches out of 4 played away.


Dornbirn scored 6 in total and 0.86 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Dornbirn won 0. Dornbirn won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for SKU Amstetten vs Dornbirn with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 2. Liga