Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Austria. Cup. 2nd Round

Schwaz vs SKN ST. Polten prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-3 (0-2)

21.09 Tuesday

18:30 CET

NV ARENA

Schwaz
Draw
SKN ST. Polten

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

1 : 0

goals

5 : 0

1.0 : 0.0

goals avg

5.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Schwaz vs SKN ST. Polten prediction summary

Schwaz meets SKN ST. Polten in a match of a 2nd Round round in Austria Cup on 21.09 Tuesday at 18:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : SKN ST. Polten and +2.5 goals and Over 2.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Schwaz team to score and less than 5.5 for SKN ST. Polten. Schwaz chances to win are 10%. SKN ST. Polten chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Schwaz scored 1 against 0 in 1 last matches whereas SKN ST. Polten scored 5 against 0 in its 1 last games. Schwaz scored 1.0 against 0.0 in 1 last matches whereas SKN ST. Polten scored 5.0 against 0.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Schwaz and SKN ST. Polten have played 0 matches so far. Schwaz won 0 matches in total while SKN ST. Polten won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Schwaz scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Schwaz won 0. Schwaz won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


SKN ST. Polten scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home SKN ST. Polten won 0. SKN ST. Polten won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Schwaz vs SKN ST. Polten with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!