Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Austria. Cup. 2nd Round

SK Vorwarts Steyr vs Ried prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-3 (0-1)

21.09 Tuesday

20:25 CET

EK Kammerhofer Arena

SK Vorwarts Steyr
Draw
Ried

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

2 : 0

goals

7 : 0

2.0 : 0.0

goals avg

7.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

SK Vorwarts Steyr

03.07.2020

0-1

(0-1)

Ried

Ried

04.10.2019

1-0

(0-0)

SK Vorwarts Steyr

SK Vorwarts Steyr

25.09.2019

3-4

(0-2)

Ried

Ried

24.02.2019

1-1

(0-1)

SK Vorwarts Steyr

SK Vorwarts Steyr

27.07.2018

1-1

(1-1)

Ried

SK Vorwarts Steyr vs Ried prediction summary

SK Vorwarts Steyr meets Ried in a match of a 2nd Round round in Austria Cup on 21.09 Tuesday at 20:25 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Ried and +5.5 goals and Over 5.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for SK Vorwarts Steyr team to score and less than 7.5 for Ried. SK Vorwarts Steyr chances to win are 10%. Ried chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


SK Vorwarts Steyr scored 2 against 0 in 1 last matches whereas Ried scored 7 against 0 in its 1 last games. SK Vorwarts Steyr scored 2.0 against 0.0 in 1 last matches whereas Ried scored 7.0 against 0.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams SK Vorwarts Steyr and Ried have played 5 matches so far. SK Vorwarts Steyr won 0 matches in total while Ried won 3 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.60 goals per Match and 13 in total.


SK Vorwarts Steyr scored 5 in total and 1.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home SK Vorwarts Steyr won 0. SK Vorwarts Steyr won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Ried scored 8 in total and 1.60 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Ried won 1. Ried won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for SK Vorwarts Steyr vs Ried with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!