Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comFinlandYkkösliigaSJK Akatemia - KäPa
Finland. Ykkösliiga. Regular Season - 17

SJK Akatemia vs KäPa prediction, betting tips and odds

20.07 Saturday

15:00 CET

OmaSP Stadion

SJK Akatemia
Draw
KäPa

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
D
D
W
D
D
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
8KäPa15267-512
9SJK Akatemia14266-1012

Performance last matches

14

played

15

home

away

total

10 : 20

goals

22 : 27

0.7 : 1.4

goals avg

1.5 : 1.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

KäPa

23.05.2024

1-1

(0-1)

SJK Akatemia

KäPa

04.02.2024

1-1

(1-1)

SJK Akatemia

KäPa

15.07.2023

4-4

(1-3)

SJK Akatemia

SJK Akatemia

06.05.2023

5-3

(3-2)

KäPa

SJK Akatemia vs KäPa prediction summary

SJK Akatemia meets KäPa in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Finland Ykkösliiga on 20.07 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or KäPa and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for SJK Akatemia team to score and less than 2.5 for KäPa. SJK Akatemia chances to win are 10%. KäPa chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


SJK Akatemia scored 10 against 20 in 14 last matches whereas KäPa scored 22 against 27 in its 15 last games. SJK Akatemia scored 0.7 against 1.4 in 14 last matches whereas KäPa scored 1.5 against 1.8 in its 15 last games.


Teams SJK Akatemia and KäPa have played 4 matches so far. SJK Akatemia won 1 matches in total while KäPa won 0 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.00 goals per Match and 20 in total.


SJK Akatemia scored 11 in total and 2.75 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home SJK Akatemia won 1. SJK Akatemia won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


KäPa scored 9 in total and 2.25 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home KäPa won 0. KäPa won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for SJK Akatemia vs KäPa with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Ykkösliiga