Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comGermanyWomen BundesligaSGS Essen W - SC Freiburg W
Germany. Women Bundesliga. Regular Season - 10

SGS Essen W vs SC Freiburg W prediction, betting tips and odds

05.12 Sunday

13:00 CET

Stadion Essen

SGS Essen W
Draw
SC Freiburg W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
L
L
L
W
W
L
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
7SC Freiburg W9315-110
8SGS Essen W9225-58

Performance last matches

9

played

9

home

away

total

11 : 16

goals

13 : 14

1.2 : 1.8

goals avg

1.4 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

SC Freiburg W

09.05.2021

3-1

(0-0)

SGS Essen W

SGS Essen W

15.11.2020

0-0

(0-0)

SC Freiburg W

SC Freiburg W

21.06.2020

1-2

(0-1)

SGS Essen W

SGS Essen W

23.11.2019

5-0

(1-0)

SC Freiburg W

SC Freiburg W

28.04.2019

1-2

(0-0)

SGS Essen W

SGS Essen W

24.11.2018

2-2

(1-1)

SC Freiburg W

SGS Essen W vs SC Freiburg W prediction summary

SGS Essen W meets SC Freiburg W in a match of a Regular Season - 10 round in Germany Women Bundesliga on 05.12 Sunday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or SC Freiburg W and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for SGS Essen W team to score and less than 2.5 for SC Freiburg W. SGS Essen W chances to win are 10%. SC Freiburg W chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


SGS Essen W scored 11 against 16 in 9 last matches whereas SC Freiburg W scored 13 against 14 in its 9 last games. SGS Essen W scored 1.2 against 1.8 in 9 last matches whereas SC Freiburg W scored 1.4 against 1.6 in its 9 last games.


Teams SGS Essen W and SC Freiburg W have played 10 matches so far. SGS Essen W won 3 matches in total while SC Freiburg W won 1 matches. 6 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.90 goals per Match and 19 in total.


SGS Essen W scored 12 in total and 1.20 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home SGS Essen W won 1. SGS Essen W won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


SC Freiburg W scored 7 in total and 0.70 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home SC Freiburg W won 1. SC Freiburg W won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for SGS Essen W vs SC Freiburg W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Women Bundesliga