Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Belgium. Third Amateur Division - ACFF A. ACFF A - 14

SG-Tertre-Hautrage vs Crossing Schaerbeek prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

26.11 Saturday

19:30 CET

Stade Saint Lo

SG-Tertre-Hautrage
Draw
Crossing Schaerbeek

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
W
L
L
W
L
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Crossing Schaerbeek13724323
14SG-Tertre-Hautrage13256-1311

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

17 : 30

goals

16 : 13

1.3 : 2.3

goals avg

1.2 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

SG-Tertre-Hautrage

19.12.2021

0-3

Crossing Schaerbeek

Crossing Schaerbeek

05.09.2021

2-2

SG-Tertre-Hautrage

Crossing Schaerbeek

14.10.2020

4-0

SG-Tertre-Hautrage

SG-Tertre-Hautrage vs Crossing Schaerbeek prediction summary

SG-Tertre-Hautrage meets Crossing Schaerbeek in a match of a ACFF A - 14 round in Belgium Third Amateur Division - ACFF A on 26.11 Saturday at 19:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Crossing Schaerbeek and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for SG-Tertre-Hautrage team to score and less than 2.5 for Crossing Schaerbeek. SG-Tertre-Hautrage chances to win are 10%. Crossing Schaerbeek chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


SG-Tertre-Hautrage scored 17 against 30 in 13 last matches whereas Crossing Schaerbeek scored 16 against 13 in its 13 last games. SG-Tertre-Hautrage scored 1.3 against 2.3 in 13 last matches whereas Crossing Schaerbeek scored 1.2 against 1.0 in its 13 last games.


Teams SG-Tertre-Hautrage and Crossing Schaerbeek have played 4 matches so far. SG-Tertre-Hautrage won 0 matches in total while Crossing Schaerbeek won 2 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.75 goals per Match and 11 in total.


SG-Tertre-Hautrage scored 2 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home SG-Tertre-Hautrage won 0. SG-Tertre-Hautrage won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Crossing Schaerbeek scored 9 in total and 2.25 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Crossing Schaerbeek won 1. Crossing Schaerbeek won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for SG-Tertre-Hautrage vs Crossing Schaerbeek with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Third Amateur Division - ACFF A