Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustraliaQueensland NPLSC Wanderers - Olympic
Australia. Queensland NPL. Regular Season - 19

SC Wanderers vs Olympic prediction, betting tips and odds

02.10 Saturday

10:00 CET

Ballinger Park

SC Wanderers
Draw
Olympic

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
L
W
W
D
W
L
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
4SC Wanderers2215251547
6Olympic2212732843

Performance last matches

22

played

22

home

away

total

49 : 34

goals

47 : 19

2.2 : 1.5

goals avg

2.1 : 0.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Olympic

18.04.2021

0-0

(0-0)

SC Wanderers

Olympic

02.11.2020

4-0

(2-0)

SC Wanderers

SC Wanderers

02.08.2020

1-2

(1-1)

Olympic

Olympic

23.06.2019

4-0

SC Wanderers

SC Wanderers

10.03.2019

0-3

Olympic

SC Wanderers vs Olympic prediction summary

SC Wanderers meets Olympic in a match of a Regular Season - 19 round in Australia Queensland NPL on 02.10 Saturday at 10:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Olympic and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for SC Wanderers team to score and less than 2.5 for Olympic. SC Wanderers chances to win are 10%. Olympic chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


SC Wanderers scored 49 against 34 in 22 last matches whereas Olympic scored 47 against 19 in its 22 last games. SC Wanderers scored 2.2 against 1.5 in 22 last matches whereas Olympic scored 2.1 against 0.9 in its 22 last games.


Teams SC Wanderers and Olympic have played 5 matches so far. SC Wanderers won 0 matches in total while Olympic won 4 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.80 goals per Match and 14 in total.


SC Wanderers scored 1 in total and 0.20 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home SC Wanderers won 0. SC Wanderers won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


Olympic scored 13 in total and 2.60 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Olympic won 2. Olympic won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for SC Wanderers vs Olympic with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Queensland NPL